Chapter two

*Tango's P.O.V*

"I-Is that her?" the girl stuttered whilst studying me. I'm not really sure what Tsunade told them about me, because they looked funny at me. Tsunade nodded towards the girl and she walked towards me with a shy look. I moved a little bit away and she stopped, clearly taking the message. She intertwined her hands together and looked down, kind of in a sad way. Neji walked up to her whilst placing his hand on her right shoulder. It looks like he cared about her. She definitely had to be in the family. But the thing I'm confused over is that we didn't have the same eyes. Theirs were kind of a mix between white and very light purple, whilst mines were brown. Neji and I had the same hair colour though. 

"I think she's lying", Neji said with no emotions on his face. When he said those words in front of me, I could literally feel my heart drop. I looked down on my hands again;  tears were already streaming down my cheeks. Of course they wouldn't believe me. I doubt I would've believed someone if a boy suddenly said he was my brother out of the blue, but it truly kills me that he didn't believe me. The girl looked almost just as sad as me and I wondered why. It's not like he rejected her or something. Then out of the blue a loud boy came running in the room and screamed in Tsuande's face. She looked quite surprised, and then annoyed.

"What is the meaning of this?! I need training with Kakashi-sensei and you just sent him out on a mission? What the hell am I supposed to do whilst he's gone? Huh?!" He looked quite pissed, but to be honest, I would've been pretty scared if Tsunade glared at me like that. He looked to be used to it though. Wait, did he say Kakashi-sensei? Was this kid his student? Poor Kakashi-sensei. He must've a really hard time training him. Then suddenly the blonde loud boy stopped yelling and turned his head around and stared at me. 

"Granny-Tsunade who's that?" he asked with a questioning look on his face. The shy girl glanced at him whilst wriggling her thumbs and blushed. 

"Her name is Tango and she says she's Neji's younger sister and Hinata's cousin", she said and his eyes widened. So her name is Hinata? Cute name. 

"She's a Hyūga?" he exclaimed with big eyes and looked pretty confused. I didn't blame him though. "It doesn't really look like it when you look at her eyes". I knew he wouldn't believe me either. "But she kinds of look like Neji though, on their appearance", he chuckled and smiled in my direction. I gave him a small smile back; Neji, however, was looking so pissed his ears turned red. 

"She looks nothing like me! She's not my sister!" he yelled, causing more tears to come running down to my chin. He glared a little bit at Blondie and then back at me. I cried silently in my bed and saw that Blondie looked sad towards me. I wanted to just push everyone away to I'd be alone. 

"Wait", the man who was with them said. He looked at me once more before speaking. "We can give her chance before rejecting her. She deserves it from the long walk and she needs a place to stay as well. She can't stay here forever". Instead of sad tears, happy tears came out and I gave him a big smile. 

"Thank you s-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Neji snapped again. 

"Hell no! She's not going to stay with us! She can go to hell where she came from". And with that, he left. Hinata yelled after him, but for some reason, she stayed. 

"I-I'm sorry about him. He's just a little bit shocked and it would take time to g-get to know him. P-please excuse him", Hinata said. A little bit shocked? Doesn't really look like just a little bit to me. I cried more silently and looked back down at my hands. The only thing I had left hated me and I'm all alone, was all the thoughts I had in my head. Where was I supposed to stay when I'd get out of the hospital? Did I had to leave Konoha?