Part 25

"Are you ever gonna answer his calls?!" Chole rolled her eyes as you hung up your phone for the 100 time today without answering it.

you ignored her questione and lied on the grass ,she sighed and did the same.

"Now that you know the truth, I don't get why you're still mad at him" she said quietly

you looked at the sky and took a deep breath. 

it's been a week since Justin told you the reason for your break up, a week since he broke every single theory you ever made. you thought he hated you, you thought you were'nt good enough for him anymore and that's why he broke your heart. but obviously you were wrong.

"I can't deal with this now Chole, I still have Dean remember?" you sighed

"yeah, him and .." she mumbled almost whispered, but she said a name, a name you couldn't hear.

"what?" you looked at her

she coughed "so what are you gonna do about it? you can't avoid him forever. do you still love him *your name* ?"

"I don't know" you whispered

Do you? Do you still love him? if so it means you never got over him, you never really hated him for what he did. and even if he has a "good reason" supposedly it's not an excuse. he should have told you from the start, make the decision with you and not for you.

"um ,hey" Dean looked away and shoved his hand into his pockets

"hey" you hugged your chest "is..everything okay?"

"you tell me" he looked at you now

"what do you mean?" you asked confused, even thought you were in a huge mess you haven't told Dean about it yet, so how could he possibly know?

He took out his phone of his pocket and handed it to you.

you read the article out loud

"Justin Bieber has a new girlfriend?

Justin Bieber was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl, pictures of the two leaving a college doors building together has been leaked to the media just now, Justin's management refused to confirm these rumors."

you stopped reading even thought there were more lines and looked at the pictures. who the hell took these? didn't the paps leave when Jake took Justin's car? you looked at Dean shocked and he looked back at you.

"is this true?" he asked quietly and took his phone back

"yes, " you swallowed "I mean no! I mean, yes we were together and no we aren't dating. it's a long story, but how the hell did they get these pictures?!"

"I don't know *your name*" He paused and looked at you, "but, I think you need some time to think."

"what do you mean?" you gasped

"I mean that I think you are pretty confused. you need time to think what you really want. who you really want, and once you decide I will still be here, waiting for you. rather it's me or not." 

"I don't want Justin!" you pouted

he chuckled and shook his head

"it's not only between him and I anyway" he kissed your cheek deeply and left.

"wait what?" you yelled after him but he was already too far, fuck.

how the hell things got so complicated?!

you wanted to scream so loud to let all your depression out, you wanted to punch someone so hard, to let out your anger. this week cannot get any worse.