Part 16

you were lying in your bed listening to music, you hated these poppy annoying singers but lately you found their songs cheering you up.

Dan slowly opened your door and picked in , " *your name* ?" he said softly, you turned your head and smiled.

"hey baby, come here" you petted the spot next to you and he climbed into bed and cuddled into you. you hugged him gently and kissed his forehead.

"I miss dad" he whispered , you looked away and cursed under your breath. the poor baby didn't know anything of what's going on, he still believes dad will come back for Christmas in a few days. "I hope Santa gets me what I asked him to! I have been a good boy" he smiled a big satisfied smile that you couldn't stand for so you smiled back.

"I'm sure you have cutie" you hugged him into you

"What did you ask from Santa this Christmas?" he looked at you

"I haven't ask anything yet" you smiled at him

"why not?" 

"because I haven't decided what I want yet" you rubbed his arms softly

"you better hurry!" he jumped off bed and was about to leave "Santa is very busy at Christmas" he closed the door behind him.

you got a little sad for the fact that Dan believes your dad is gonna come this Christmas, that you couldn't do anything about it and that your dad probably doesn't give a shit. this Christmas won't be the same.

"I LOVEEEEE CHRISTMAS" Chole jumped around you happily, a little too happy for a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend if to be honest, but oh well. 

"yeah" you said dryly

"what the hell ,it's Christmas! you need to be exciteeeddd" she sang the last part

you closed your locker and leaned against it "I wish I could"

"your dad?" she said softly and pursed her lips

"I don't understand how can he do it, not to me but to Dan. the kid is going to be brokenhearted" you sighed and you walked to class together.

it was Art class and usually you take this class with Jack but today you didn't see him in class, or at school in general. you hated drawing so you just pretended to do so, you were looking through the window at the parking lot trying to find something interesting when suddenly you saw him leaning his back on his motorcycle and looking at you.

"come" he moved his lips and signed you with his hand to come outside

"what? no" you shook your head and glanced at the teacher to make sure he doesn't see any of this.

"c'mon!" he put his hands together as a 'please'.

you sighed and slapped your forehead softly "wait" you texted him and laughed at his smile as he got the text.

"Mr. Sharoon" you whispered as you got closer to him, and bit your lip. you didn't believe you are doing this. 

"yes?" he asked and looked at you

"I have to use the restroom and I'm afraid it'll take a while.. it's girls thing" you whispered.

"oh I see" you could see the awkwardness on his face and feel it through his voice "go go" he waved his hand. he would probably never believe it if someone else said that to him but since you were an excellent student you would probably never ditch a class. the things Jack guy makes you do.

"hey" he smirked

"I can get into troubles for this!" you crossed your arms on your chest

"don't be such a nerd Shortcake, you need to get in troubles once in a while" he winked and dragged you after him by your arm