Part 5

"so?" his voice got you out of your day dream , "the blue one" you said not really paying attention "shawty, there is no blue one..it's rather the green shirt or the white one. what's going on with you?" ever since you and Justin started dating about a week ago, living with him was actually good, you didn't try to escape and he trusted you enough to call your mum and tell her you're okay, but the story of your missing got too big to be ended like that. the press always stood outside of Justin's house trying to get the first interview with you, your mum wanted you to come visit and your bestfriend was so pissed at you for "not telling her" and the worst part was that you were'nt gonna tell them that at first, you were kisnapped. they all think it was your choice to move here. "nothing" you smiled, as if it's true "you look better in white" you pecked his cheek and were about to go sit on the couch but he grabbed your hand and stopped you "baby" he said and looked at you ,you turned around and sighed "I'm fine, it's just the press outside..and my mum wants me to visit her and I don't know what to do, this is so complicated" he ran his hand down your arm and pulled you to him "we can visit your mum together and go through this" he said softly "really?" you asked surprised ,you didn't think he'd want to do that ,he nodded. "but what about the press and the paps outside?" he was thinking for a second "we can sneak out from the back door and drive away" he smiled and leaned in to kiss you softly. liking Justin was something you never even thought about, he kidnapped you and raped you, but he turned out different. sweet, considering, funny, loving.. his lips were so soft and butterflies were nothing comparing to the zoo you had in your stomach everytime he touched you. he pulled back and kissed your forehead "look I'm truly sorry for the horrible things I did to you, I'm willing to do anything to prove you that. you cared about me and found the real me through all of this, I really like you" he said softly looking to you deep in the eyes ,you hugged him "I like you too Justin" you could feel him smiling, his skin was so soft around you and you felt safe in his arms. you called you mum at evening "baby! are you okay??" she asked "mum I'm fine..I just called to say that I'm coming tomorrow, and..I'm bringing Justin with me" you took a deep breath scared of her reaction "good, I really want to meet that boy." she said, you couldn't tell if it was in a good way or not "okay so we'll see you tomorrow, tell Dan I miss him" you smiled a sad smile ,you hung up and Justin wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and pecked your neck softly "how did it go?" he whispered "good, she is expecting to see you" you turned around to face him "sounds..scary" he giggled "yup pretty much" you shook your head softly. you walked to Justin's badroom, you slept there next to him now, you lied in his bed and he lied on his side next to you, pulling his body up a little with his elbow and looked at you "it'll be okay" he said softly. you turned on your side to face him and he leaned in and kissed you, you tagged his shirt and kissed him back, he moved his hand down your side and stopped right under your hip, you moved closer in and kissed him harder. the kiss turned into a hot massive make-out ,Justin slowly climbed ontop of you and slipped his tongue into your mouth, he threw his shirt away and you ran your hands down his hot body, he bit your lip and moves his lips down your face to your jawline, he traces them down your neck and sucked on it softly, you bit your lip softly and moaned "I want you" he whispered against your skin, you closed your eyes and he took your shirt off leaving you with nothing but bra and panties,he begun kissing down your body and unclipped your bra, "beautiful" he growled and sucked your nipples hard, moving his tongue around it "oh god" you whispered ,he moved to kiss your bikini-line and licked down your bones to your pussy, taking off your panties slowly. he moaned and you ran your fingers through your hair and arched your back. he opened your pussy lips and moved his tongue inside, in a zip lock, grind lock, lip lock. he sucked your clit hard geting you so wet and so close to orgasm, you moaned loud and held into the sheets, he pushed his fingers into you moving them fast in and out of you making you scream "OH FUCK JUSTIN" you couldn't help yourself, you lost control. you cummed allover his fingers and he licked it all off, he moved up and kissed you hard ,you rolled to be ontop and kissed down his body, you licked his hot abs and kissed every single part, you took his boxers off and threw them away, his hard poped out it was so big and beautiful. you moved your tongue on it's top locking your eyes with his making him go crazy "god baby" he growled ,you moved your tongue down it's length and then took it all in your mouth, bobbing on him and making him groan so loud, he shoot loud into your mouth and you kissed him hard.  he moved back ontop and rubbed himself against you, he held his hard and moved it up and down your pussy slowly, teasing you "wait" you mumbled, you opened the drawer next to the bed and took out a condom, Justin smiled "put it on me" he smirked ,you opened the package with you teeth and took it out, slowly putting it on Justin as he bit his lip. he placed himself back in the right position and entered himelf into you slowly, getting it deeper slowly rocking his body slow ,it hurt at first but as he went faster and deeper the pain turned into pleasure "OH FUCK!" you screamed and held into the sheets, Justin threw his head back in pleasure and groaned deeply, he was perfect. sweat was coming down his precious body and he moved faster and faster, he hit your g-sopt making you scream in pleasure as you cummed so hard again, making him cumming with you, he pulled himself out of you and lied next to you breathing heavily "it was perfect" he said and closed his eyes ,you smiled "it was more than perfect" he smiled and pulled you into him and kissed you softly,you have a big day tomorrow you thought to yourself, you cuddled into his chest and fell asleep in his arms. 

FOLLOW ME, COMMENT & VOTE!