Kadima

"Forward..." Cisco whispered the word to himself as he sat in his living room, remembering Stein's toast from the party earlier. He smiled thinking that yeah, they had all moved forward, Caitlin had come back to Star Labs, Barry had stopped thinking he wasn't a hero, and he whole team was back together again. Forward.

He looked around his apartment, all of his projects now neatly organized around his desk, he'd cleaned the whole place a week ago, and had managed to keep it clean for longer than he could remember having ever been successful at it in the past. He chuckled as he thought to himself 'gold star for you Cisco, you have successfully done an adult thing' before giving himself a high five and going to the kitchen for a fruit roll up. He grabbed two, deciding that two was a reward, and hummed to himself as he opened the first, letting it hang from his mouth like a massive candy lizard tongue. He felt happy, a feeling he'd felt growing on him more and more as the days had gone by, sort of like the sensation of a warm cup of tea warming him from the inside out. He liked being happy, he liked sharing his happiness with his friends, and there was plenty of it to go around, hell Barry's dad had been cleared of all charges and was a free man, what didn't they have to be happy about? Thats when Cisco glanced over to the shelf with Amy's picture, his eyes lingering on her smiling face as he stuffed the last piece of fruit roll up in his mouth with a sigh.

"Hey Amy," he nodded to the picture, addressing it as though she could hear him, "so Barry has stopped moping about the whole 'not a hero thing'," he took the picture off the shelf and moved to the couch, setting it on the coffee table in front of him as he continued to converse with it, "and Caitlin is back, which is cool, I missed her," he tore open his second fruit roll up as he spoke, gesturing to the picture as if to offer her some, before laughing at his own stupid joke, "yeah, the whole team is back, I mean it took some strong arming from Joe and me, not to mention it was kinda hard for Barry to argue about it after Atom Smasher handed him his ass." The mention of the Atom Smasher brought back the memory from the Flash rally, the strange flash of their latest big bad meta somewhere dark and different, the whole thing had freaked him out a little when it had happened. He sighed again, nibbling the end of his candy as he frowned thoughtfully, "things are still a little weird though," he resumed his conversation with Amy's picture as he chewed, "I mean you're still gone, which still sucks, and it's kinda weird operating without Wells coordinating everything, but that's for the best obviously..." he trailed off thinking about whether he should mention the vision he'd had, but he shrugged deciding it was just some sort of weird panic reaction he'd had and smiled down at her, "but y'know, I think things are going pretty well," he said with a decisive nod, "I mean we're a team, we'll figure it out eventually." He flopped sideways, lounging across the whole couch as he finished his roll up. Yeah, they'd figure it out eventually.