Frozen with Fear

"Or maybe I didn't wanna share him, I'm selfish like that sometimes."

Deathstorm smirked after his initial surprise wore off, amused by Amy's response, "Fair enough," he said, then from a few feet away in the shadows another voice drawled:

"You can keep him honey, nobody else wants him anyhow,"

"What is she doing here?" Francisco growled, turning his goggled gaze towards Deathstorm, the look underneath it Amy could imagine was murderous.

The she in question came forward, her hair white as snow and skin nearly as pale to match, her smirking lips painted blue and shimmery. Amy's eyes widened for just a moment when she saw her, recognition shooting down her spine like an ice cube down her shirt. "I was bored," Killer Frost said as she moved in close to Deathstorm's side, "and I wanted to meet this new recruit I've been hearing so much about," she rolled her gaze towards Amy, "so, Red Star is it? Name's Killer Frost," she extended a hand towards Amy, who started to extend her hand back, but Francisco stepped between them.

"I don't know if you're just stupid, or if you've also got a death wish in that frozen brain of yours Frost, but I specifically sent word to Deathstorm that this is a three person job," Francisco pointed to all of them as he snarled "and in case you can't count, you being here makes four."

Frost smiled sweetly at him, "Oh I can count just fine Reverb, see look," she held up her index finger, "that's one, as in the one you owe me for saving your ass when that little girl beat you with a frying pan, I'm sure you remember don't you?"

"Oh please, I had my own back bitch," Francisco scoffed, "I don't owe you shit, if anything you owe me for not blasting you to bits already, after all it's not very wise to antagonize your superiors."

At this Frost's composure cracked, "The only superior you are Reverb is superior at being a little bitch," she stepped towards him, icicle forming in one hand as Deathstorm put a hand on her shoulder to hold her back.

"As charming as this cat fight is," Amy chimed in, turning all of their eyes on her, "I was under the impression we would be working tonight? Unless you two would rather growl and hiss at each other, then by all means continue, I happen to have better things to do though."

Francisco said nothing, his expression changing to one of confusion under his vibe glasses. Frost on the other hand turned her venom to it's next target, "You want a cat fight? Cuz I'll be happy to oblige if you wanna keep running your mouth,"

Amy stepped froward, ignoring the warning look she caught glimpse of on Francisco's face, "What I want Frosty is for you to either help us with this mission or stop wasting out time and scram,"

"And what if I choose a third option and give you something to remember me by?" in a blink the hand Frost held the icicle in shot forward, it's trajectory aimed to jam the icicle up between Amy's ribs; but Amy was faster than her, and before Francisco could even lift his hands to blast Frost away, Amy had both of her hands clapped around Frost's, the icicle shattering in a blast of red energy and crumbling out of her hand.

Frost stood perfectly still, staring at her hand trapped between Amy's as both Francisco and Deathstorm stared between them. "I think you'll find you have better odds with the options I gave you," Amy said as she dropped Frost's hand, "but you can be sure I'll remember you anyway doll, you've got one of those faces," Amy threw in a wink for good measure before stepping back to Francisco's side and asking, "so what's it gonna be, help or fuck off?"

Frost remained frozen in place for a few more seconds, her eyes now fixed on Amy's face in contemplation. "I suppose I could help you," she finally decided, taking a step back and shrugging, "I really am bored after all,"