Kill You in Your Sleep

Something to wear ended up being a plain dark gray t-shirt and a pairof black sweatpants that Francisco found gathering dust in the bottomof his dresser, "These will have to do for now, I don't expectyou'll be leaving anytime soon so we'll have plenty of time to getyou measured and into something less...saggy,"

"You mean something more attractive?" Amy corrected pursing herlips.

"You said it, not me," Francisco replied collecting his stash oftake out menus, "but if you want to dress up then I certainly won'tstop you, you'd make excellent decoration once you're healed up,"

"Say something like that to me again and I'll deck you," Amy saidwith a scowl.

Francisco gave her a sweet smile, "You'd embarrass yourself morelike, without your powers you're all talk little girl, I'd see youcoming and have you on your ass before you got within ten feet,"

"Well then I guess that's all the more reason for me to learn touse my powers here huh?" Amy smiled in return, before making adisgusted face and sitting back on the couch.

Francisco lounged on the other side of the couch and began fanninghimself with the menus as he watched her, "You know for someone whopractically begged me to help them, you're being awfully rude," helifted his legs up, laying them out on the couch one at a time sothat his sock clad feet were almost touching her leg, "I findmyself gradually losing my motivation to keep you alive," hepointed one of his feet to poke her with, "perhaps you should dosomething to remind me why I'm helping you?" he tapped her a fewtimes with his outstretched toes until she got annoyed and stood up.

"I did not beg for your help," Amy answered defensively, "I wasabout to walk out on you in case you forgot, it was your idea tobring me back here after you begged me to see my powers,"

Francisco chuckled, "How could I forget, the brave broken flower,hobbling towards the door like a scene from a movie," he set themenus down and clapped for her, "it was a very impressiveperformance I must say, but I think we both know that if you hadmanaged to survive even a day out on your own, you would eventuallycome crawling back to me for help; so like I said, you should remindme why I agreed to,"

Amy swallowed down her next comment, something snide and angry thatwould likely get her nowhere but further on Francisco's bad side.Instead she stood as straight as she could manage against the pain,tilting her chin up she asked "What exactly did you have in mind,Francisco?"

He gave her a wicked grin, resting his clasped hands against hisstomach as he thought of just how many things he had in mind. Shelooked like his Amaryllis, sounded like her to, and if he were honestwith himself the thought had crossed his mind of seducing her despiteher injuries, but it was a little late for that now, and he wasn'tlying when he said he didn't like his women taken by force. He satup, moving one of his hands to his neck and making a pained face,"You know you aren't the lightest load to carry, I think I mighthave strained a muscle bringing you back to my Brother's apartment,"

Amy crossed her arms over her chest and frowned as she caught on,"You want me to give you a massage?" she asked, lifting aneyebrow.