Intimacy of a Physical Nature

"Say it," Francisco growled into Amy's ear before bitingdown one her earlobe, eliciting a strangled cry from her throat.

"No!" she hissed back, squirming as his hands roamed over herskin under her shirt, the rest of his body pressed to hers from thewaist down, a very prominent bulge in his pants rubbing against her.She was struggling to maintain enough brain power to fend him off,not because she didn't want to have sex with him, but because ithad only been a week since he'd come back to the apartment with agiant bruise on his back, and he still had some healing to do beforeshe was sure he wouldn't aggravate the injury again.

"Say no again and I'll rip this damn shirt off of you with mybare hands," he replied, his hands cupping her breasts andsqueezing lightly.

"First of all, you wouldn't dare," Amy gasped out, her backarching slightly against her will, "secondly, I will not be bulliedinto agreeing to this if I think you might hurt yourself in theprocess, so I'll say again, n-oh god!" she cried out as hepressed himself more firmly against her, a groan of his own risingfrom his throat.

"For fuck's sake Amy I'm begging you," Francisco panted,"I've been watching you parade around in your underwear for thepast week, not to mention all the time before that when I had toadmire your body from afar," he pressed his forehead to hers,fisting his hands into the hem of her shirt as he squeezed his eyesshut "let me show you how you make me feel when I look at you, letme do to you what you do to me,"

Amy could barely breath, her heart was beating so hard in herchest. But she couldn't deny she really did want him, and he veryobviously wanted her if his hard on was anything to go by, so she bither lip and nodded, "Ok," she agreed, which set Francisco movingalmost frantically to remove both their pajama bottoms, but shegrabbed his hands to stop him, "but not like this," she said,which earned her an almost pained look from Francisco as he whineddesperately.

"Come on Amy, now you're just being cruel-" he started, buthe was silenced as she kissed him, gently maneuvering him onto hisback.

"I am many things Francisco Ramon," she said, a grin spreadingacross her face as realization dawned on his, "but cruel is not oneof them," she removed her pants and underwear as Francisco did thesame, and positioned herself atop him. "You have to promise that ifit starts to hurt you'll stop and tell me," she said firmly,batting his hands away as he tried to reach for her hips.

"Yes, yes!" he replied dismissively, "I promise,"

Amy smiled down at him, and in that moment Francisco thought itwas the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, "Good," she saidin a soft sultry voice, "now, are you ready?"

Francisco reached forward, finally allowed to grip her hips in anot too harsh hold, "I've been ready for ages my sweet exoticstar, don't torture me any longer,"

Amy nodded taking one of his hands from her hips into her own, andwithout another word she sank down on him and rolled her hips,sending both of them mad with sensation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~