Who Is Amaryllis Warren?

'You'rea mess Amy, you just signed on to be a hired thug! Why would you dosomething like that? You're probably going to have to hurt people, orworse! Seriously Amy what were you thinking?!'

'Fight....win'

Amy'shead throbbed as her own inner voice battled with Cisco's, conflictedbetween making a break for it for the sake of her own moralstandards, or following through on the unwritten contract she'd justsigned to do the dirty work of the scariest meta she'd ever met. Sheknew that if she tried to run, she wasn't likely to survive long, andany time she would have would be spent trying to survive on thestreet so in a sense it would be a toss up of who would kill herfirst, Zoom or the rest of this foreign world. But staying meantgoing against everything she had ever stood for in her entire life,it would mean using her powers for terrible things that she didn'teven want to try to imagine, and even that might not guarantee shewould stay alive for very long, because Zoom wasn't exactly areasonable guy, and didn't seem the type to give second chances.

'Whathappens when you find a way back home?'

Atthat Amy's head throbbed harder, the prospect of finding a way homeseeming to her like a distant unattainable dream now, like trying totouch a star.

'Red Star, she goes by the name Red Star '

"RedStar..." she tested the name out, whispering it to herself as shesat on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest and resting her chinatop them, "...I wonder where he came up with that?"

'Is that because you can shoot little stars out of your hands? '

Amycouldn't help but chuckle, "if that's really it then that'shilarious," she said shaking her head. She didn't believe it wasthough, Francisco didn't seem like the obvious type, in fact he waspretty damn mysterious if she really thought about him.

'Andwhat the hell was that shiver earlier, huh? Who the hell startsfeeling attracted to someone who literally beat you up to get you touse your powers? Unbelievable...'

"Iam not attracted to him..." she replied indignantly, but as soon asshe did she heard the small secret voice whispering to her.

'Hesaved your life' itsaid softly, 'andeverything he has done has helped you, even if he was hard on you, itbrought you to where you are now...'

"WhereI am now?" She snorted, "where I am now is between a rock and ahard place, how does that make him attractive?"

'Hebelieves in you,' thesmall voice answered 'hethinks you are strong and capable of handling yourself, he respectsyou...'

"Respectsme? Are you kidding?" She fell back against her pillows, "Herespects me about as far as I can spit..."

'Youknow that's not true,' thesmall voice was getting a little louder now, 'you'veseen how he behaves, you've seen the flashes in his eyes.....whereelse have you seen that behavior?'