43 Three Words

"What the heck is this?!" Richter grabbed Teddy out of her hands and threw him to the ground.

Kanato's eyes widened upon seeing that before he could act she snapped.

"What the hell are YOU, doing?!" She got off the center and grabbed Teddy. "You have no right to touch him!" (Reffering to Teddy)

"You know." Laito teleported beside the preist. He sat on the altar like place, while crossed legged. "She only groaned, as a preist you should know that was not a valid 'yes' so it isn't an official marriage."

"WAHH!" The preist stumbled and fell on his butt.

"Laito-sama." She looked in disbelief.

"Thank you for protecting Teddy. Teddy and I will now defend you." Kanato got Teddy out of her arms and stood in front of her protectively with a sadistic smile on.

"Kanato-sama." She still couldn't believe it.

"Don't move or speak or your head goes flying off." Subaru pointed a silver knife on Richter's neck.

"Subaru-sama..."

"Yo. Are you okay?" Subaru looked down at her.

"Yes..." She smiled warmly.

"Don't forget yours truly." Ayato pointed a dagger at Richter's chest. "You won't leave this place alive."

"Ayato-sama..." Her tears began pouring down as she cupped her mouth to keep her from making any noise.

"Everyone! Richter has only been using you! Leave him to die!" Reiji appeared in the middle of the place and spoke with a loud voice.

"Reiji-sama..."

"That is true!" Alex spoke up.

"He treats is poorly!" Roxy stood up.

"He gave me this scar for not following his orders!" Diane showed her gash at her shoulder.

"Leave this place for her doesn't care about any of you! He will only use you!" Reiji declared and all of the audience got in a confusing state.

"This is true!" She shouted tears flooding down her face. "I never wanted to marry him! He only wants your loyalty through me! He only wants the throne! I don't love him!"

If he's here he will hear me.

"The man I love is not Richter! It is-"

"Me." Shu appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist lovingly.

"The man I love is not Richter. It is him." She held his hand warmly.

Finally...I missed you all...especially you.

"Leave this place now! The bride has made her say!" Reiji shouted and all of the people present had a face of anger.

They all stomped away leaving the three girls, the Sakamaki brothers, Jasmine, Melody and Hina. Even the preist ran away. The once crowded church now became silent.

"Your all digging your graves." Richter chuckled darkly.

"Do you have any right to say that?" Subaru drew blood from his neck.

"Dare say another thing and you'll really die." Ayato threatened.

Richter decided to stay silent. A good choice.

"Shu-sama..." She turned around with tear filled eyes.

"Your face is a mess." He pulled out his handkerchief and wipped her dripping make up and snot.