19 Remembering

There will be a little tease scene here. Like VERY LITTLE. Just a warning. No dirty stuff. Thank you all again for the comments and votes. Love you all!💕💕💕

______________________________________

"The teacher called for both of us. I just got dismissed earlier." Reiji went back to his normal self.

"I want sweets...Do you want sweets Teddy?" Kanato talks to Teddy.

"Kanato-sama would you like me to bake some cookies that you wanted?" She smiles towards him.

He nods his head. "Thank you." He mumbles while blushing behind Teddy.

"I want some of kitten's cookies too!" Laito grins.

"Only if Kanato-sama allows it." She replies.

"I don't want to share." Kanato looks deadpan serious.

"Awww~" Laito looks at her. "What did you do you dirty kitten~" He was staring directly at her exposed chest.

"Ah! Laito-sama!" She covered up her chest and tried to button it, but she realized that her buttons were actually ripped off. "Reiji-sama." She looked at Reiji with a glare.

Reiji looked away feigning innocence.

"Here." Shu took off his vest and hung threw it at her face.

"..Shu-sama?" She pokes her head out from the vest and looks at him, not knowing how cute she looked to them.

"Your gonna get raped if you stay like that." Shu mumbles before falling asleep on the seat with a slight blush.

"Thank you for your concern Shu-sama." She giggled at his concern for her.

She leans her head on his shoulders and began to rest. After awhile the car stopped and the brothers got off with her.

"Carry me." Shu placed all his weight on her body.

"Shu-sama...you are incredibly heavy." She hung his arm around her shoulder and started walking. Thanks to her strength carrying him was actually possible.

"It's because I'm muscular." He smirks.

"Then why don't you walk by yourself." She sighs as she takes a step on the stairs taking him to his room.

"Cause it's too troublesome." He says in his usual bored tone.

"It's bad to become lazy Shu-sama." She scolds him.

She misses a step and almost fell but Shu grabbed the railings and held her waist to keep her from falling. His coat was still clinging on to her body magically.

"You really are troublesome." He bites her neck without drawing blood.

"Ah!" That took her by surprise.

He continued to ravish her neck with kissed to be returned with pleasured moans coming from her mouth.

"You are so horny." Shu smirks and stops.

"Hahh..i-it's Shu-sama's...fault." She managed to say with a beet red face.

"Let's do this somewhere private." Shu smirks mischievously and carries her princess style and teleports to his room.

He gently throws her on the bed and crawls on top of her. He stared deeply in her eyes and threw away his own vest which exposed her ruined uniform.

"Might as well ruin it even more." He tore her uniform in half exposing her only in a bra.

"S-shu-sama!" She grabs the sheets and covers herself.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen you like this before." He tackled her making her loose grip of the sheets.