20 Familiar Teacher

After she ate, they all did their own duties. Shu went to sleep on the couch. Reiji went in his room probably to either read his book all day or make some tea for himself. Ayato also went someplace else to play basketball, his favorite sport. Laito probably had some girls over from who knows where to play with. Yuck. Kanato was probably down in his underground place with his wax dolls. Subaru probably was wondering around the mansion or in the garden doing what-not.

Time passed by and it was time for them to go to the night class. They all got ready in their proper uniform attire and went on their way. They had a normal conversation before they arrived in school. Of course all of the girls and also men crowded the brothers and her.

"Seems like your famous now kitten." Laito leans his elbow on her head.

"Laito, I am not that famous." I elbow him on the gut playfully.

"Hahaha if you say so." He whisks away to flirt with his fan girls.

"Oh dear. I hope he doesn't cause us trouble." Reiji pushes his glasses further up his nose.

"I won't have anything to do with that idiot if he does something stupid." Subaru rolls his eyes and walks in the entrance.

"Same here." Ayato walks behind him followed by Shu and Reiji.

"Um..." She only stands there in a daze not knowing who she was with today.

"Your in the same class as me today." Kanato pops up from behind her with Teddy.

"Kanato! Don't sneak up on me like that." She pouts.

"It's funny seeing her reactions, right Teddy?" Kanato giggles a bit sadistically. "Follow me."

He held her hand like what a child would do for comfort. She follows him to a classroom and of course all eyes were on them now.

"Kyaaa!"
"Kanato is here!"
"Please take these sweet I made for you!"
"No! Don't accept her's take mine Kanato!"

Once again girls crowded him while the she was standing behind him awkwardly.

"Please don't make him uncomfortable. He doesn't like being pushed around." She said. Which made all the girls glare harshly at her.

"Thank you for that." Kanato went to his seat with an empty seat beside her.

"I'm just doing anything to make life easier for you Kanato." She puts her bag down and smiles at him.

"U-um!" A couple of guys come up to her with hands behind their back.

"Huh? Me?" She shows them a kind smile which made them all blush.

"A-ah! Y-yes!" They reply. "We wanted to give you something." They all hand out some cookies, chocolates and other assorted sweets.

"You all didn't have to do give these to me. Please keep them for yourselves." She genuinely did not want them to give such things to her because it's a waste.

"P-please accept them!"
"We bought these especially for you!"
"We would really be happy if you would accept these!"

"W-well if you all insist." She smiles at them sheepishly and accepts all of their gifts.

"Th-thank you very much!"
"L-let's go guys!"
"Yesss she accepted them!"

They all walk away with red faces and grins plastered on their faces. She understood why they would give it to her, everyone knows why. She receives hateful and jealous glares from the girls in the classroom and one very harsh glare from one boy.