14 First Day

"Your 3 minutes late." Reiji said once she entered the limo.

"Sorry, I had to make sure that I looked proper for school." Those words sounded so foreign to her.

"You better be early next time shrimpy." Ayato sat on the very end of the limo.

"We don't want to be late next time." Reiji crossed his legs and read his book quietly.

"Drink up. Reiji told me to share this with you." Kanato gave her a carton box of pomegranate juice. "I will give you Teddy's share."

"Eh? Why do I need this?" She stared at the carton box at hand.

"That makes your blood sweeter. Perfect for drinking." Laito licked his lips seductively.

"Those are one of the reasons but it also helps your body produce more blood so that you won't be anemic." Subaru explained. "Especially when we are all going to drink from you."

"I see.." She got the straw and poked the hole and drank from it.

Shu was just sleeping in the car while listening to music minding his own buisness.

The car finally stopped and all of them went out. The school was big, compare it to morning schools the school is really special.

"Remember no one knows we are vampires so do control your thirst while were here." Reiji said as someone grumbled.

"Tsk." Ayato clicked his tounge in fustration.

Entering the school suddenly female students came surrounding them.

"Shu!"
"Kyaa! Reiji is spectacular as always!"
"Subaru look over here!"
"I will give you sweets Kanatoo!!"
"Laitoo! I want you!"

All of the girls screamed their names wanting to claim them. As for her she shut her ears not wanting to hear their shreiking voice.

Shu sent them a irritated stare but to them it was pure pleasure.

"KYAAA!!"
"SHU LOOKED AT ME!"
"NO! HE DEFINETLY LOOKED AT ME!"
"NO IT WAS ME!"
"ME!"

The girls debated wether or not Shu looked at who.

"Don't worry my ladies~ I will look at you as much as you like. Especially when your in bed.~" Laito winked and blew a kiss towards the group of girls.

"KYAAAAA!"
"LAITO TAKE ME!!"

Screams filled the gate once more. The boys who are in school rolled their eyes, envy of the attention the Sakamaki brothers are getting.

"Quiet down now ladies~" Laito noticed the radiating anger from Reiji.

"Let's go to class." Reiji started walking to his classroom. "Oh, Your first period is with Ayato go with him for now."

"Yes. Reiji-sama."

"Don't call us 'sama' here." Kanato whispered in her ear with his no emotion voice.

"Ah. I'm sorry Kanato. I'll make sure I don't forget." She smiled at him. It was unnatural for her to call them with out the suffix but it had to be done.

"Let's go shrimpy! You better be grateful having yours truly be with you for yout first time in school!" Ayato grinned.

"Yes, yes." She sighs and goes off with him.

What she dosen't know a couple of female students sent sharp glares at her.

She was in a class with Ayato first. As she was walking around she noticed a lot of girls were whispering around them.