Chapter Four: Something's Not Right

Hello again my amazing readers! Sorry for not updating in awhile. Ive been truly busy with school. Soccer ended already so im studying for my Exams that I have all this week.

So please forgive me if I dont update again for awhile. Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Let me give you a reminder of the couples so far in the story.

♥ Finnick and Annie ♥

♥ Gale and Johanna ♥

♥ Cato and Clove ♥ (will be mentioned later in this Story)

Thats it for now. There will be more couples later on the story. So please be patient with me. :)

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this Chapter. Im having a little bit of Writers Block for my two stories 'Everything Grows' and 'The Good Boy or The Bad Boy' so please be patient with those stories.

I will come up with something to write eventually. Some people had some pretty good ideas for 'Everything Grows'. I might just use them. ;)

Anyway heres Chapter 4! Enjoy!

__________________________

*Katniss' POV*

Its Friday afternoon and us girls are at Annie's house for the sleepover. We're all in Annie's room painting our nails and toe nails.

Its been a good week, I have to say. All I've been doing is getting to know more about Peeta. I learned that he loves to bake and paint.

I've never seen his paintings or drawings before, but I plan to very soon. From what Finnick and Johanna tell me, he's an amazing artist.

I've learned that he has two older brothers Jay and Cayden. I've only met Jay before and that was almost two weeks ago. He's a very charming, cocky, person in my opinion, but he's very funny and sweet.

From what Peeta tells me, Cayden is very smart, kind and compassionate. He's living in New York working as a Lawyer in a very prestigious law firm and may I say one of the biggest firms in the U.S.

He has a wife named Rayne who he just married a year ago. She's an Obstetrician and she has her own office in Manhattan.

Peeta tells me he loves Wrestling and he's this seasons Team Captain. I might join Track and Field because it has running and throwing things, which im good at.

Johanna is Captain of the girls Track team, Finnick and Annie are on the Swimming Team. Annie's Captain of the girls and Finnick is Captain of the boys. Gale is Captain of the Varsity Football Team.

It's almost October and we have Homecoming coming up in two weeks. Everyone is making a big deal about it. Including Annie and Johanna.

I don't really care much about those dances. I never actually went to one because I never saw the point in them. It's just a stupid high school dance. It's definitely not stupid to Annie and Johanna.

It's all they ever talk about now. They are absolutely eager to find out this years theme. They said they're going to announce it next Wednesday.

"I can't wait until Homecoming!" Annie squeals, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at her and give her a small smile. "I wonder how Finnick's going to ask me." Annie says dozing off a little after.

She's probably fantasizing of the many ways that Finnick might ask her. I roll my eyes and continue painting my nails.

"Same here. I hope Gale asks me in a way I'll never forget." Johanna says blowing on her nails after. "I'm pretty sure he will Jo." I say to her.