Chapter Three: The Gym Incident

Heyyy guys! So, school starts again tomorrow and I'll be busy studying for Exams. I hate school with a passion. Ugh. My last soccer game is on Tuesday so I'll be busy with that also.

Good thing I turned in all my homework before break. I couldn't stand doing homework during my winter break. That would have made me stressed out.

Anyway, let's forget about school for now. What do you guys think of this story so far? Do you guys have any ideas? I will be willing to work with some people on ideas.

If I can't incorporate your ideas into my story, I'm so sorry. It's not that I don't like them its probably what I don't want for my story, or It doesn't fit well with the plot line. So please forgive me. :)

I know I'm talking a lot, so I'll stop. Here's Chapter 3! Enjoy! :D

______________________

*Recap*

As we're kissing, I feel little butterflies in my stomach. I feel different. I've never felt this way before. A warm feeling runs through my body. It feels good.

I don't want to stop at all but Peeta manages to pull away. We look into each others eyes and breath heavily. I hear whistles and cheers. I look at the group of people and blush.

I wish me and Peeta had that moment alone. Wait no I don't. I don't like him at all. I've only known him for a week. My head is practically spinning from all these thoughts.

I'm so confused right now. "Excuse me." I say getting up from my spot. I turn around and run out of the house.

*End of Recap*

*Katniss' POV*

I should of never kissed him. Sure, it was a dare, but I should of said truth or passed my turn. I feel so stupid. I made myself more confused than I've ever been in my life.

My head is clouded with so many thoughts right now that I feel so dizzy. I sit down on the front steps of Finnick's house.

What have I done? I possibly ruined a really good chance of a good friendship. I don't even know one thing about Peeta. Not even his favorite color.

I hear the front door open and close behind me. Something's telling me it's just Gale coming to talk to me, so I don't look back. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh.

The person sits down next to me and asks me,"Are you okay Katniss?" I look next to me and see Peeta there. That's not the person I wanted to see right now.

I look away and say,"I'm fine." I look down and play around with my fingernails. "Sorry about Johanna. She's always like that. She's like the Queen of Dares. Her and Finnick come up with the best dares. You know. You didn't have to do it. I didn't expect you to do it anyway. But you did do it and now it's bothering you. And I'm sorry."

I look at him and say,"Why are you saying sorry? Your not the one who kissed me, I kissed you. I should be the one saying sorry. I can tell you didn't want to kiss me. So, sorry."

"You shouldn't be saying sorry either. And it's not that I didn't want to kiss you, it just came out of nowhere. Like I said before. I didn't expect you to kiss me so I was kind of surprised." He tells me.

"Oh. Well okay." I say looking down. It's silent for awhile until Peeta breaks the silence. "I just remembered that I know nothing about you. Friends are supposed to know things about each other." He says smiling.

I smile and he asks me,"What's your favorite color?" I look at him and say,"Green. Yours?"

"Orange." He answers. I scrunch up my nose and ask him,"Orange like Ms.Trinket's hair?" He laughs and shakes his head. "No. Orange like the sunset."