Before you guys dated?

Ponyboy: Before you and Ponyboy started dating, you were both just friends. You guys didn't hang out much, because you were hanging out with a lot of your girl friends at the time. Ponyboy would hang out with Johnny, Sodapop, or Dally- and if no one wanted to watch a movie with him, he'd hang out by himself. You guys learned you had a lot in common, and that's when you became closer.

Sodapop: originally, you were just another girl who hung around at the DX with her friends, gushing over Sodapop. He want very interested in you at first, since he had so many other girls fawning over him, as well. But the more you guys talked, the more he realized he liked you as a friend. Friendship soon turned to a relationship... ;-)

Darry: When you and Darry met at the grocery store, you started running into each other more and more each time you went. Eventually, he invited you over for dinner one day, and by this point you guys were close friends. You made him something to eat for lunch every day and brought it to him during his lunch break.

Dally: Nothing special, honestly. You guys knew each other, were sort of friends. You eventually became one of his side chicks ;-) until he realized that he actually loved someone- which was you.

Johnny: You and Johnny were those one kids in class who never spoke to anyone and kept to themselves all the time. One day, your class had to pair up with a partner for a group project. You approached Johnny first, knowing that he was just as shy as you were. You guys became really good friends, and eventually ended up dating later on.

Two-Bit: His out going personality and funny sense of humor always caught your attention during class. Your personality and humor
caught his attention, as well. You two acted so alike, and had the same sense of humor. You both naturally just became friends one day, and the more you hung out, the more you both grew to like each other.

Steve: You guys have been friends for as long as him and Sodapop had been friends. You both always promised to stay friends, but as you both grew up, it was kind of hard to just stay friends. He eventually asked you out one day- it was obvious that you both liked each other a lot.

• • • • •

Okay this one sucked but I haven't updated in a long time so I wanted to give you something lol.

Thanks for reading anddddd if you wanna roleplayyyyyyyy check out my role play booooook.

Oh and happy New Years even though it's like January 4th now