Here we go again... Q&A!

Random Narrator: Hannah swiftly walked past the small crowd of socs, as she made her way towards the Curtis household....
She was 4 blocks away. Oh so close yet so far! The citizens around her didn't seem to notice her completely futuristic outfit.
Maybe because she did not look like the robot kind of look people imagine when they think of making friends with someone who has traveled back from the future!?
A disgusted, yet creepy look began to form on Hannah's face. That's when she said...

Hannah: Who the hell is narrating me right now?!

Random Narrator: Oh boy, I think she caught me... Uhm, uh- goodbye everyone!

Hannah: Alright. That was weird. I think something might have happened to my head when I came back her! GRRRR

*hannah walks into the curtis house without knocking aha*

Two-Bit: Here's out favorite girl everyone. Note the sarcasm. *rolls his eyes*

Sodapop: What sarcasm?! She's my favorite girl!

Dally: I thought Soda didn't have to be drunk or high to be funny and happy?

Sodapop: What's that supposed to mean?

Darry: It means he thinks you're on somethin' for being so excited and obsessed over this weird girl who keeps coming here...

Hannah: Alright I get it. I told you before I only come to ask you guys questions. Here's your question: What's your favorite social media app/website?

Steve: What the hell is social media?

Ponyboy: And what is an app?

Johnny: Website?

Hannah: Oh my gosh! I wish I could pull out my phone and look up the definition for you, but there's no service for an iPhone in this time period!
Let me just explain these popular social media apps to you, and then you can just choose.
Snapchat: It's where you can send pictures to someone, and it disappears forever after they see it.
Facebook: You can put your pictures on here, update friends on what you're doing, play games, and talk with friends.
Instagram: The whole purpose of this is to post pictures. You can post some of your own, and you have people who follow you that will like your photos, and sometimes comment on them.
Twitter: You can "tweet" at people, as in just say something to them. You can also just tweet something that is on your mind. Or, you can, again, post pictures. People can like or retweet your tweet/picture.

Ponyboy: Hmmm, Snapchat sounds pretty cool. I'd choose that one.

Sodapop: Instagram sounds pretty cool. At least my pictures wont disappear when someone looks at it *sends random, deathly glare to Ponyboy*

Darry: Facebook sounds cool

Hannah: *thinking to herself* omg it's rly not that cool anymore but u do u boo

Dally: Snapchat. Goodbye. I mean, badbye. *walks out the door*

Johnny: Hmm, I suppose twitter sounds okay.

Steve: Instagram because Soda is on it!! *high fives soda*

Two-Bit: I'll choose to be on twitter with my true love, Johnny♥♥♥

Ponyboy: SAy THAT TO MY FACE TWO-BUTT.

Hannah: Oh boy, I think I ought to leave... *poo-*

Sodapop: WAIT! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE YET!

Hannah: Wait what why-

Sodapop: *grabs Hannah's arm and drags her to his room and then he shuts the door behind him oh this sounds juicy :o*

Hannah: What are we doing in here?!

Sodapop: Oh well um you see uh-

Hannah: Oh my gosh just spit it out!

Sodapop: I know I'm stupid for saying this but iminlovewithyouithinkbutyourefromthefutureandwebarelyknoweachothersoidk.

Hannah: What did you say?

Soda: *SIGGGH* I think I'm in love with you,but you're apparently from the future, and not to mention we barely know each other.

Hannah: *awkwardly puts her awkward hand on his sexy right shoulder* You barely know me, Soda. I know a lot about you. Okay, that's weird. But it's the truth and I wouldn't mind going on a date with a boy like yourself, or even dating him... I don't know how you would feel about me though.

Soda: We should go on a date then. *wink wink aahaha*

Hannah: *smiling like a doofus* We should. Next time? *poof omg she disappeared once again. i think they r going on a date next time tho lmao stay tuned! or should I say- stay gold? Hahahahaha *

* * *

wowow hope you enjoyed.

um i think their ship name is Sanna.

remember to comment for an imagine♥