Imagine

This imagine is for Outsider_and_etc

I've lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma for barely a month, and I absolutely hate it!

Well, not exactly the town itself. Mostly just the idiots who love to make fun of my accent. I could be laughing in all their faces- in my eyes they're the ones who have an accent.

I keep telling myself to just get it over with. I'm 18 years old on my last year of high school. I don't have to see any of those jerks again if I don't want to.

And that's why I'm thinking of moving back to where I originally came from...

"Please tell me I just heard you wrong." Two-bit pleads. I'm not sure when he got here, but he did. And I didn't quite understand what he was even talkin' to me about when he said that.

"I didn't say anything, Two-bit. What are you even talking about?" I asked him with a worried tone in my voice. He grabbed both my hands with a worried look on his face, which just made me even more confused!

Then I realized, I was most likely thinkin' out loud again. I tend to do that a lot, for whatever reason.

"Sorry- I didn't realize I was thinkin' out loud again. But yes, Two-bit. I am thinking about moving back. I'm really thankful to even have you guys as my friends, but I'm not getting treated well at school. That's only making me feel more and more distant from home. I really miss it over there..."

"Luna! You cant do this to us! You and I barely started datin', and you know Darry is very thankful of the help you're offering him with his busy schedule. Cmon- the gang wants you to stay! I betcha even Dally would want you to stay!" The more Two-bit tried persuading me to stay, the more I was having second thoughts on moving back. I think he's winning me over in this situation.

"What y'all talkin' about?" Ponyboy asked as he walked into the house from outside.

I became even more nervous about the situation when the whole entire gang sat around me, wanting to know what we were talking about. I had no choice but to explain to everyone what I was thinking about. I've learned that when you have a gang as tight as this one, you shouldn't be hiding stuff from one another. Especially something as silly as me moving back to Russia.

Then, they all started flooding me with reasons why I should stay here with them.

"We need someone else to cook dinner besides Darry!" Ponyboy jokingly said.

"I can't handle any of these nutcases without any help." Darry, as well, jokingly said.

"Who's gonna help me find my DX shirt in the morning when I'm running late for work!?" Sodapop asked.

"Who's gonna keep me out of jail!" Dally exclaimed.

"What if I need someone older to stick up for me at school..." Johnny mumbled quietly.

"I like when you bring Soda and I turkey sandwiches to work for us!" Steve exclaimed.

I laughed at a few, and I cried at a few. Especially Two-bits...

"As cheesy as this sounds, I think I've found the love of my life! Luna, you can't leave now! You barely just got to Tulsa, we've all accepted you and we all want you to stay!" It isn't all that heartfelt, but just coming out of Two-bit's mouth, those words made me wanna stay even more.

I think they all realized I changed my mind when I gave Two-bit a bug ol' hug.

Some said, "ew" *cough* Dally *cough.

Some said "ooh" and "aww"

And Steve said, "Get a room, will ya?"

And then, unexpectedly, Two-bit placed his lips onto mine. All of the ooh's and aww's turned into ew's. Two and I didn't care one bit though.

"This is my cue. I think I ought to go." Steve says as he walks out of the Curtis household. Ponyboy awkwardly walks away into his room, with Sodapop following shortly behind. Darry goes into the kitchen to cook dinner. Johnny and Dally turn up the TV volume as loud as they can, and they try to ignore Two-bit and I as much as possible.

I mentally laughed at myself. Why on Earth did I think of leaving these boys? I asked myself.

I'll be here for a while...

* * *

I hope you enjoyed your imagine! As much as I love writing, I'm usually not the best at it. So I apologize if this isn't what you were wanting, or if it was just extremely corny, lol.

If anyone has any suggestions for preferences or q&a's, leave suggestions in comments! Go back to the first chapter if you want an imagine, and fill out the little form(?) I made in the comments!