The gang playing slither.io

a/n: this idea came to mind as i am playing slither.io right now xD

* * *

Ponyboy: "Wow, this game is actually pretty fun... I made it to #4 within 7 minutes!"

Sodapop: "Har har hardy har har! How funny! Wow, I'm so proud of you little Ponyboy! You know- I have been playing for an hour and a half, and when I finally got to at LEAST #10 on the leaderboard, someone decided to kill me!" *angrily flips keyboard and darts out of the room*

Darry: "whhaaa uhhh um what am i doing??? am i too old or"

Johnny: *on the verge of tears* "How are they speeding up and how can I do it?!?! They keep using it to sneak up on me and kill my poor little snake!"

Two-Bit: "Oh my goodness! They have a Mickey Mouse skin! Maybe it'll help me to STAY ALIVE now..."

Steve: "There is another snake that looks exactly like me and has the same length as me and I'm very confused is it another snake or is it a reflection of mine???" *dies 3 seconds later* "Oh."

Dallas: "Where the hell is my snake?! It just disappeared! But I'm still moving!" *red border line appears* *doesn't die* "Now I'm off of the damn map!"

* * * *

Alright, I kind of had fun with this one xD Hope you enjoyed♥

lol stay gold