Imagine

Imagine for Gdayonedirection !

I had my hands shoved into the pockets of my leather jacket, slowly walking behind Ponyboy and Johnny on our way to the Nightly Double.

The weather felt pretty nice.

It was almost 8 pm, the sun was almost set. It was summer, so it was still pretty hot at this time. But the steady breeze made up for it, and to me it felt perfect.

We didn't have any money with us, going to the drive-in was actually a last minute thought. We originally just went out to go to The Dingo for a hamburger. That's where the money went.

So with no money, we just snuck in. We crawled through the opening of a fence and walked over to wear there were some seats.

Ponyboy went to go get some cokes for us, so I stayed and sat with Johnny. He was never one to speak first, so I usually try and start up a conversation with him when I can.

"You havin' a good summer so far, Johnny?" I asked.

He awkwardly shifted in his seat, I sat there and waited for him to respond.

"Nothin' special. But I guess you could say it's going pretty well. I'm liking the weather at this time." He said.

I nodded my head in agreement. Johnny and I don't speak much to each other, but for some reason, I feel like we're really close. Like, he's my other little brother.

Ponyboy came back about 5 minutes later with some cokes and a large popcorn we'd all share. The three of us were pretty quiet throughout the movie. It wasn't all that great of a movie.

"Hey! What are you two little boys doing with my chick?" The unknown person behind me asked, I flinched and accidentally made my coke spill.

A few seconds later I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. My whole body filled with anger, as I didn't even know who this stranger was!

"Didn't mean to scare you, babe." He whispered. That was when I noticed who it was. It was Dallas. I don't know how i didn't figure that out before.

He wasn't really drunk yet, but you could tell he was getting there.

He sat in the chair next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was angry again.

"Get your dirty hands off of me, Dallas." I demanded.

I wanted to puke from the smell of alcohol taking over his body. It was disgusting. I hate alcohol.

"Let..." He paused for a moment. "Let me take you somewhere fun." He offered. I change my mind about what I said earlier- he's drunk as hell.

I tried to keep myself from laughing, because Ponyboy was making fun of me.

"Your type of fun isn't the kind of fun in particularly interested in, Dallas." I said.

"Maybe I can change your mind, babe..." He whispered. Disgusted, I threw his arms off of me and pushed him away.

At this point, not only was I disgusted, I was annoyed and disappointed. I just got up and left. That was a dumb idea- walking home alone and leaving Johnny and Ponyboy by themselves at the drive-in. I'm such a responsible person.

I thought that was the solution to getting away from Dallas, but a few seconds later I heard him running after me calling my name.

"Abby!! Abbbbbyyyyy!!!" I turned back, he was running perfect fine. By that, I mean that he didn't look drunk and he wasn't going to stumble over himself and fall. So I decided to sit there and wait- I don't think he's actually drunk.

When he finally caught up to where I was at he said, "I'm not drunk, Abby."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I didn't think so. From the way you were running after me just now... You're an idiot, you know that? What could you possibly want from me? We never speak. We're barely considered friends- so you should have not right to kiss me on the cheek and then offer me to do something 'fun' with you."

He gave me a sly grin. "That's how I like it! Meet me at The Dingo tomorrow at 5!" Before I could even decide, he just kissed me right on the lips and ran away!

Hm, what a romantic guy. Not.

As much as I wanted to hate him, I didn't. Because I ended up going to The Dingo the next day at 5, even though I could've bailed and stayed at home.

And then, surprisingly, we stared dating a few weeks later...

Which our relationship mostly consisted of making out, going out to eat, doing illegal things, and Dally getting drunk.

Yea, okay. It was a weird way of Dally originally asking me out. But for some odd reason, it ended with us dating.

* * * * *

I hope you liked your imagine. I'm gonna admit this isn't my best and it is rushed but I felt bad because you were waiting like a week for it and I usually have them done sooner than that. I had a little writers block on this anyway. I'm sorry the ending is the worstttt I'm so sorry if you want another one let me know maybe it'll be better??