Your guys' first date awh

Ponyboy: Well, you guys were only 14. You couldn't just drive around and go where ever you wanted. You could walk, but that'd be a little dangerous. Ponyboy asked Soda and Darry to let him have the house to himself for the evening, so that he could cook you a simple little dinner as your guys' first date. Nothing spectacular, but it held a lot of meaning in your heart!

Johnny: your guys' first date was almost just a spur of the moment kind of decision, so it definitely wasn't planned. You knew Johnny didn't have the money to do anything too special for you, but you completely understood. You guys went to the lot and laid the for about 2 hours, staring at the starry night. You guys were cuddled up against each other, and you stayed there the whole night with Johnny, knowing he wasn't going home that night. It was amazing, and as your guys relationship progressed, it became the usual thing to do together when you had no plans.

Sodapop: You guys did almost the same thing as Ponyboy. You guys hung around at his house. You ate the dinner Soda attempted to make, it filled your heart with a lot of joy knowing that he at least tried to make you something good. You guys were bunched up together on the couch watching some TV. At one point, you guys get absolutely so bored that you did each other's hair!

Darry: Since he always so busy with work and taking care of his younger brothers, he wanted to doing something really special with you, since he knew that he couldn't do much too often. He took you to a simple little picnic, it was private and romantic. You guys sat there telling stories, jokes, and just having a good time.

Two-Bit: You guys stayed at his place and just hung out there. You ordered a pizza and ate that. As you guys ate pizza, you also played a few board games. Of course, to top it all of, you guys had to watch some Mickey Mouse! It was a marathon though, and you ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.

Steve: You guys had way too much in common- one of the common interests being cars! You guys went to a dinner, nothing too fancy. Afterwards, he took you to a car show you had been talking about wanting to go to for a while. It was great, since both of you were sort of in love with cars. It was a good time for the both of you!

Dally: Your guys' first date sort of caught you by surprise. Dally walked up to your door and greeted you with a bunch of roses! How romantic ;). He took you to get some ice cream cones, and when they were finaihed, he drove you up to this hill where you could get the perfect view of Tulsa. That's where you guys spent the rest of the night- then you drifted off to sleep and he deuces to just let you crash at his place.

* * * * *

I know they're all not that romantic, but I always thought little dates like those were absolutely adorable!

Which one was your favorite? Leave a comment!