19

Sorry it's short but the next chapter is the last one so I thought I'd just keep this simple :)

It was like a dream really, lifting the heavy boxes off of Gabes truck and moving them inside the house. Gabe and Helen, being the amazing people they are had decided to let Lukas move in with them and stay in Philips room, mostly because his dad meant it when he told Lukas not to come home but also because Helen refused to let Lukas go back if his father was treating him that way. It wasn't fair to Lukas, he didn't do anything wrong.

Philip was sitting another box on the floor of his bedroom when Lukas entered and shut the door behind him. "Hey baby." Lukas smiled and pressed a small kiss to the side of Philips head. "Lukas there's still more boxes outside. Seriously you're one person why do you have so much shit." He said jokingly and turned around to face his boyfriend. Lukas stood there with a large grin on his face and he hugged Philip. "I heard the shit that Rose pulled yesterday, why didn't you tell me?" The brunette boy groaned and pulled away from Lukas. He sat down on his bed. "Because she's irreverent and I can deal with her myself." The blonde sat as well and pulled Philip onto his lap. "Well it's not like I could've done anything about it. I wouldn't hit her even if i wanted to, she'd probably break." Philip let out a small laugh and Lukas leaned in to kiss him.

The brunette boy pushed his boyfriend down onto the bed and pressed a small kiss to his lips. "I love you." He mumbled with a tiny smile on his face. "I love you too, Philip. You mean a lot to me, honestly." Lukas ran his hand through Philips hair as he laid his head on the blondes chest. They went silent for awhile, not awkward, just a comfortable silence and enjoying each others company.

Lukas reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small box, thinking this would be the perfect occasion. "Philip, I got you a little gift." Philip looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" He said hesitantly Lukas laughed and handed him the box. "Because I love you and you've done so much for me, I wanted to do something for you." Philip eyed the small velvet box and then looked at Lukas, pausing slightly. "Are you proposing to me?" Lukas' eyes went wide and he shook his head. "No, fuck Philip it's a promise ring Jesus Christ we're fifteen." The brunette laughed and opened the box to reveal a small, silver ring. He took it out of the box and slid it on to his finger. Lukas took Philips hand and twisted the ring to show him the top. "It has my name engraved on it, I got one that says Philip. Um, I hope you like it but if you don't then you don't need to wear it it's no big dea-" Philip interrupted him with a kiss. "I love it, stop worrying." "That may just be the nicest way anyone has told me to shut the fuck up. I like it, you should do it more often."

That was when Philip realized what he needed to do.