17

Gabe was sitting on the porch when Bo's truck pulled up in front of the house, he looked up from his book and smiled at his neighbor, offering a small wave and assuming that he was there to pick up Lukas. Lukas was asleep inside with Philip who had brought him home late the night before. Bo stumbled out of the truck, Gabe placed his book down and walked down to see what he needed. "Are you here to pick up Lukas." Bo seemed to ignore what the man had to say and just grabbed his arm. "Where is he?" Gabe could smell the alcohol on him and he scrunched his nose. "He's inside with Philip." He glared and tried to walk past Gabe. "Hey, Bo you're drunk, I'll get Lukas and take you guys home. I'll drop the truck off tomorrow. You just shouldn't be driving right now, especially with your son in the car." That pissed Bo off. "Your kid is a fag and he is ruining my sons life, after I take him home we won't have shit to do with your family." Gabe pushed him back as he tried to step forward. "Don't even try it Bo, I will go get him and drive you both home and we will talk about this when you're sober. I won't have you around my kid when you're drunk and pissed off."

"Gabe I don't give a shit what you have to say! Where is my son?" The shouting from outside woke Lukas up and he pulled Philip close to him and kissed him on the forehead. "Philip, wake up."  He brushed some hair out of Philips face as he groaned and opened his eyes slightly. "What's going on?" Philip turned around to face Lukas and laid his head on the blondes shoulder.  "My dad is outside, and he's yelling." Philip sat up and got out of bed. "I'm going outside. Stay here." Lukas scoffed and stood up as well. "Right, like I'm not going with you." He intertwined his hand with Philips and they shared a look, they were ready to face him.

"Bo, you're drunk and you need to get out of here." Gabe was keeping Bo away from the door, so he couldn't go inside and get to the boys. "Your fucking faggot whore of a son is in there with my kid and it needs to stop." Lukas and Philip stepped outside together, hand in hand and attracted all of Bo and Gabes attention. "Lukas, come here. You're coming home now." Philip grabbed Lukas' arm and held him tightly, he was ready to fight to keep Lukas safe. "Get the fuck off of my son, you're ruining his life! You're ruining everything!" Bo shouted at Philip but he wouldn't let up, he refused to let go of Lukas. "I won't let you hurt him." Philip held on as Bo stepped forward. Gabe pushed him back. "Don't you fucking dare, touch my kid." Gabe nearly growled as Lukas hugged Philip. "If this is it, if I go home and I don't come back, I love you." Philip shook his head. "Don't fucking say that, I will not let him take you."

Bo tried to push past Gabe again and drunkenly stumbled forward. "Lukas come on we're leaving." Gabe grabbed him and pushed him to the ground. "Get the fuck off of my property or I'm calling the police." Bo struggles to stand up and moves towards his truck. "Don't fucking come home Lukas, I mean it." He shouted. "You're dead to me!" Lukas chose to ignore his father and held Philip close to him as Bo got in his car and drove away.

That was when Lukas decided to let go and love Philip. No matter what.