How The Jury Voted

Each member of the jury was asked to cast a vote on the winner and say a sentence or two about why they cast that vote.

Paper Luigi voted for Baby Yoshi "Based on what was told to me, it seemed that Baby Yoshi deserved the money the most. He couldn't lose at this point."

Baby Mario voted for Baby Yoshi "Baby Yoshi was really nice to me. I think he deserved the million coins because he won immunity a lot and he was really smart. P.S, my brother and I like to do everything together, so he probably also voted for Baby Yoshi."

Baby Luigi voted for Baby Yoshi. "Baby Yoshi was really nice to me. I think he deserved the million coins because he won immunity a lot and he was really smart. P.S, my brother and I like to do everything together, so he probably also voted for Baby Yoshi."

Bob-Omb voted for Baby Yoshi "He was the one who seemed to play it better. I mean, it was a very tough decision, but Baby Yoshi just deserved it more."

Wiggler voted for Monty Mole "Both of them gave me really good answers, and I also heard great stuff come from Monty Mole based on what the other jury members asked. He should definitely win this game."

Chain Chomp voted for Monty Mole "BARK BARK WOOF BARK WOOF WOOF BARK!!"
Producer: Chain Chomp, don't you remember? When you were still in the game we found out you could talk!!
"Oh right. Anyways, Monty Mole was a really good player from the start. As he got closer and closer to winning, he got better and better. And that is exactly why I'm voting for him tonight."

King Boo voted for Monty Mole "I honestly thought Baby Yoshi would take me to the finals. But no... he didn't. Im kinda annoyed at him, but still either way I probably wasn't going to win. I'm still voting for Monty Mole."

Yeah... so basically the final vote was 4-3, and Baby Yoshi won by that final vote. I hoped you enjoyed this! And now there's only thing left... the surprise in the conclusion.