Conclusion

Hey, guys! This is YoshiMaster41, and this book is now officially completed. I really enjoyed writing this, and I hoped you liked reading this just as much.

I wanted to say that Baby Yoshi was the winner for a few reasons, but I'll share one of them. My first two seasons' winners we're all bad guys (Bowser Jr, Goomba), so I figured I'd make this season's winner a good guy. The other few reasons are just personal, so I shouldn't share them with you.

Anyways, I promised I'd give you a surprise, so here goes nothing!

I will be writing a fourth book! It won't be exactly like my first three seasons, but it will kind of be like them. (There will still be eliminations and stuff)

It is called The Mole. Now, I know most of you (like 99 Percent of you lol) have no idea what The Mole is. If you don't, you can read the intro I'll show you below, or you can check it out on YouTube. There are multi-part videos on YouTube, but just search "The Mole U.S. Season 1" and a few playlists should pop up. Otherwise, I'll just show you the intro. I'm YoshiMaster41, and this was Total, Drama, The Last Mushroom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intro
"Mole- Noun- a spy, a double agent, who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage." Lakitu explained. "Ten Mario characters are gathered here today. In the next few weeks, they will travel along the world, passing tests, and trying to earn money being added to a group pot, which only one person will win. But one of them is a mole- a saboteur, working for us trying to sabotage as much money as possible without being noticed. After every few tests, there is a quiz about the mole, and whoever scores the lowest is executed-eliminated, and has to leave the game immediately. The winner is the person who can answer the question- Who Is The Mole?"

 The winner is the person who can answer the question- Who Is The Mole?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for now! Tune in on the next book! (Chapters will come out once or twice a week) I am YoshiMaster41, and this was, Total, Drama, The Last Mushroom!