Episode 1- JUMP!

Lakitu: Hello there, and welcome back to Total Drama: The Last Mushroom. Since last time you got to know everyone a bit, we're having our first challenge today! On Total, a Drama, The Last Mushroom!

*intro song*

Lakitu: Good morning! Everyone out of your cabins!

Everyone: *chats*
Lakitu: STOP TALKING!
*silence*
Lakitu: Before the first challenge, I will explain how this show works:
Every few days, there is a challenge. There will always be a winning team for every challenge. The losing team will come to "tribal council" (campfire ceremony) at night. Everyone on that team votes for someone who they want to be eliminated. The person with the most votes is eliminated. At 8 people, the merge happens, and everyone becomes one team, where immunity is (usually) won individually. Once one is left, he/she wins 1 million coins!

It's time for the first challenge. This challenge has 2 parts. In the first part, every member on your team will jump off a 1000 foot cliff-
Baby Luigi: That's scary!
Lakitu: -. Which ever team has more people jump gets an advantage in the 2nd part of the challenge. Trust me, you WANT IT.

*everyone climbs up cliff*
Lakitu: *shows clipboard to everyone* If you see here, there is a special list. For every member of your team that jumps, your team gets 1 point. Whichever team has the most points gets the advantage. Let's start! Killer Koopas, you are up first!

*awkward silence*
Buzzy Beetle: I.. Guess I'll go first.
Lakitu: Go right ahead!
Buzzy Beetle: *jumps* AHHHHHHHH!!!! *lands in the lake*
Lakitu: One point for The Killer Koopas!
King Boo and Paper Luigi: *jumps* AHHHHH!!!!!!
Lakitu: 3 points!
Hammer Bro: *jumps* WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Lakitu: 4!
Flutter: *jumps* THIS IS SO SCARYYYYY!!!!!
Lakitu: That's 5! *checks off*
King Bob-Omb: I can't. It'll ruin my fuse and-
Lakitu: Its your choice.
King Bob-Omb: I don't want to.
Lakitu: Stand next to me, please.
Paper Mario: I'm not doing that.
Baby Luigi: TOO SCARY!! *cries*
Lakitu: That's 5 points for The Killer Koopas! Screaming Super Bells, if 6, 7 or 8 people jump, you win the advantage.

Chain Chomp: BARK! WOOF!!
Bob-Omb: Let's go, buddy! *holds Chain Chomp and jumps* *screams*
Chain Chomp: *barks wildly* *lands in lake with Bob-Omb*
Bob-Omb: MY FUSE! IM GONNA EXPLODE!! AHHHH!!!
Chain Chomp: WOOF! *drags Bob-Omb out of water*
Bob-Omb: Thank you! You saved my life!
Lakitu: 2 points for SSB!
Baby Yoshi: *burps* *jumps* *buuuuuurps*
Lakitu: Three!
Monty Mole: Monty Mole Scared! *runs around everywhere* *accidentally runs off edge* MONTYYYY!!!!
Lakitu: Four!
Baby Mario: TOO SCARY!!! *cries*
Lakitu: Stand over here, then.
Starlow: What? I can't do that!
Lakitu: Ok then, come over here.
Wiggler: This is too scary!
Paratroopa: I'll help! *jumps and drags Wiggler off side of cliff*
Lakitu: That's 6 points! The SSB (Screaming Super Bells) win the advantage in part 2!
SSB: *cheers*
Bob-Omb: What is part 2?
Lakitu: Each team will get 4 boxes. They are filled with different parts to build a hot tub. You must take all the heavy boxes all the way back to your cabins. Once there, open the boxes, and build a hot tub. After 1 hour, I will declare which hot tub is the best, and that team wins immunity! The Screaming Super Bells get 4 wagons to help them carry their boxes to the beach, because they won part 1.
SSB: Awesome!
King Boo: We should have won that! It's all King Bob-Omb fault.
King Bob-Omb: Don't forget Baby and Paper Mario!

Lakitu: Ready, set... GO!

King Bob-Omb: I can carry a box alone!
King Boo: Same!
Flutter: Good! That's already two! boxes. There are 6 of us and two boxes left.
Hammer Bro: How about: Flutter and Baby Luigi take one crate, I'll take another with Buzzy, and Paper Luigi and Paper Mario will take the last one.
Paper Mario: Whatever. LETS GO!

Bob-Omb: Doesn't matter who takes what. Let's load all the boxes into the wagons and go!
Baby Yoshi: Yes! Let's go! They are beating us!

30 minutes later:
Lakitu: All boxes have been brought to the beach and opened! SSB opened their boxes 15 minutes ago, and KK opened their boxes 10 minutes ago. SSB has an extra 5 minutes!

Baby Yoshi: How do I assemble these parts?

King Boo: I need a little help here!
Paper Mario: Hey Paper Luigi, come over here for a sec.

Paper Luigi: Yes?
Paper Mario: We have to form an alliance. We can get King Bob-Omb out of here. He didn't jump, and he's no help.
Paper Luigi: Two things: 1. He's actually a strong and good teammate, so I think Baby Luigi should go. Also, you didn't jump either!
Paper Mario: Well only because I didn't want to get wet!
Paper Luigi: Fine. You're lucky I'm not voting for you.

Lakitu: SSB is getting close to finishing!
King Boo: Hey, where were you guys?
Paper Mario: We had to talk.
Buzzy Beetle: Well we just lost a lot of help!
Baby Luigi: Yeah!
Paper Luigi: Well we-
Lakitu: SSB wins!
KK: WHAT?!?!??!?!??!!
King Bob-Omb: See what you did?!
Lakitu: That challenge took MUCH longer than expected, and night is starting to fall. SSB, go to the mess hall for dinner, have a good night. KK, come to tribal council immediately.

*at tribal council*
Lakitu: Night is here, so let's get over this. Everyone, please take a torch and dip it in the fire pit over here. In this show, fire represents life. If your fire is out, you are out too. Once you have fire, sit down on a log.
Buzzy Beetle: *sweats*
Lakitu: You think you're gonna be out?
Buzzy Beetle: *nods*
Lakitu: Well, you will have to wait and find out. Now, in that hut over there, *points* you will one by one go into the hut and inside there you will have a slip of paper, and a marker. On your paper, write down who you want to vote out. Then, place it into the box marked "Votes". Ready? King Boo, you're up. Go and vote.
King Boo: *Walks over to hut*

5 minutes later:
Lakitu: Everyone has voted. I'll be right back.
2 minutes later:
Lakitu: On this podium right here, is the box that you all placed your votes in. I'm about to read them. Is everyone ready?
KK: *nods*
Lakitu: Ok. Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out must give me their torch and leave tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes.

*takes paper out* First vote. King Bob-Omb.
Next vote. *turns paper around* Paper Luigi.
Next vote. Paper Mario. That's one vote King Bob-Omb, 1 vote Paper Luigi, and 1 vote Paper Mario.
Fourth vote. Paper Luigi.
Fifth vote. Paper Mario.
Sixth vote. Paper Mario. That's three votes Paper Mario, 2 votes Paper Luigi, and 1 vote King Bob-Omb.
Seventh vote. Paper Luigi. That's three votes Paper Mario, three votes Paper Luigi, 1 votes King Bob-Omb, 1 vote left.

1st person eliminated from Total Drama: The Last Mushroom. *turns paper around* Paper Mario.

Paper Mario: &@$!
Lakitu: Paper Mario, please bring me your torch.

Paper Mario: *comes to Lakitu with torch*
Lakitu: Paper Mario, the tribe has spoken. *puts flame out* You're out.
Paper Mario: *boards boat*
Lakitu: Goodbye.
Paper Mario: I'll return... someday!!!!

Lakitu: Well.. that was the first vote, and look what happened. Grab your torches, head back to camp, good night.
KK: *leaves*

Lakitu: Join us next time, on Total, Drama, The Last Mushroom!

Authors Note:
Why
Have
I
Not
Posted
This
Is
A
Billion
Years
Sorry... anyways I hoped you enjoyed this first episode! Goodbye!