Episode 14- Votes Read & Winner Revealed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:
Lakitu: Alright, it is time, for the final vote in the game. Jury, vote for who you want to win. You want to get votes this time. Okay, it is finally time. Paper Luigi, go ahead.

(All of jury votes)
Lakitu: I've tallied the votes. They are all in this bucket, that I am holding. But...

We won't be reading them here! I'll see you all next time, at Mushroom City, where we will have a huge crowd, everyone will be nicely dressed, and we will finally be off this island! See you there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At Mushroom City)

Laktiu: Hello, everyone! We are now here in Mushroom City. We have a huge crowd of Yoshis, Monty Moles, Shy Guys, Toads, and so many more! We are gonna find out the winner TONIGHT!

Crowd: *cheers really loud*

Laktiu: Ah, this game was so much fun. So many blindsides, alliances, and fun challenges. Tonight, it is finally time to find out the winner of Total Drama: The Last Mushroom. Let's do this. *opens bucket* I'll say it again, you want to get votes. Whoever gets the most votes wins one, million coins!

Baby Yoshi: Good luck. It was fun playing with you.
Monty Mole: You too. Thank you for working with me.

Lakitu: First vote. *turns paper around* Monty Mole!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)

Lakitu: Second vote. *turns paper around* Baby Yoshi!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)

Lakitu: Third vote. *turns paper around* Monty Mole! That's two votes Monty Mole, One vote Baby Yoshi!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)

Lakitu: Fourth vote... *turns paper around* Monty Mole! One more vote and he wins the game!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)

Monty Mole: *smiles*

Lakitu: Fifth vote. *turns paper around* Baby Yoshi!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)
Baby Yoshi: Wow.

Lakitu: Sixth vote. *turns paper around* Baby Yoshi. That's three votes Baby Yoshi, three votes Monty Mole!

(Crowd Cheers Loudly)

Baby Yoshi: *gasps*

Laktiu: This is it. The deciding vote. Sixteen people entered this game, only one will win. Whoever gets this seventh and final vote is the winner of Total Drama The Last Mushroom, and one million coins.

The winner of Total Drama, The Last Mushroom... *looks at paper* Is...

*turns paper around*

BABY YOSHI!!!

(Crowd Cheers So Loudly, The Ground Starts Shaking)

Baby Yoshi: *hugs Monty Mole* Good job.
Monty Mole: Congrats!!

Baby Yoshi: *cries* I did it! I won!

Lakitu: Baby Yoshi, congratulations! You won! Monty Mole, don't worry, we have a runner up prize for you.
Monty Mole: Cool!

Lakitu: And that was it, for our third season. I am Lakitu, and this was...

Everyone: TOTAL DRAMA, THE LAST MUSHROOM!!!

Authors Note:
This book is finished! I really hoped you enjoyed, this was so awesome to right! And with that, there is another surprise in the conclusion. Before that, I'll make 2 chapters on the Elimination Order/Winners Of Challenges, how the jury voted, then I'll tell you the surprise. It's gonna be fun :P see you all there, and thank you so much for reading this! This is YoshiMaster41, and this was Total Drama, The Last Mushroom!