{21} Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days over Xmas!?!

Heyy my lovely fans guess what?

This is the last day in the mall, which means this story is starting to come to an end, but don't worry there is going to be a sequel.

I would just like to thank everyone of you for supporting me, I never thought I would acheive anything like what I have! I have almost 1000 fans!!!!! Thank you soo much! I love you all

I must warn you in advance and ofcourse apologise, there is a BIG cliffhanger at the end, and I have warned you so pleas edon't be mad at me.

Anyway to the story

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Chapter 21

I woke up in Ash's tight grasp we must have fallen asleep whilst talking yesterday, how come were still sat up? How did we manage to sleep like that?

Ash was still fast asleep, he looked adorable eyes closed, hair hanging in front of his eyes and mouth open. It would be a crime to wake him he looked so peaceful it made my heart melt. I know I sound cheesy but that is exactly what it's like.

I laid my head back on his chest and prepared myself for hours of staring at him, I know it's creepy and I feel like an obsessive stalker but what else was I supposed to do? He had a death grip on me, I couldn't bear waking him up and I could hardly move let alone wiggle my way off his lap without waking him.

Laying my head back on his chest, I started to engrave in detail every inch of his perfect, flawless face locked into my memory. I should have enough time to drool over him he should wake up shortly...

Or should he? How long have I been asleep? What time is it anyway, hell what day is it? I have completely lost track of time as well as contact with the outside world. World war III could have erupted and we would be none the wiser.

You would think we would have some sort of communication in here, I mean it is a mall for crying out loud! But noo, there are no cleaners or caretakers because there all on their Christmas break and doing all the cleaning before the store re-opens. What good is that?

The damn power supply has cut most of the stuff off and only left the necessary things on like cameras, security lights, fridges and freezers. We can't even use the pay phones because the power has been cut off in them as well.

Hang on...

Phone? ...

MY MOBILE!!!

Before I knew what I was doing I was jumping off of Ash's knee, waking him with a startle in the process, and biting on my lip to prevent me from screaming while doing a happy dance.

In the middle of doing a twirl I caught a glimpse of Ash he was looking at me like I was a mental, and had just escaped from the mental institute. Normally I would get embarrassed and blush ferociously making me look like a giant tomato wearing a wig. Though right now I couldn't care less, we were getting out of here and that was all that mattered.

"Can I have a dose of whatever you're on?" Ash called out raising a eyebrow sleepily.

I stopped mid-dance and flung around to face him, even though I was appalled I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

"I am not on drugs! I am just ecstatic because me and my brilliant mind have figured out a way to get the hell out of here," I grinned the length of the Mississippi at the end. With that being said he was on his feet faster than you could say home.

"How?"

"You remember the day we got locked in?" He nodded, "I was going back for my purse?" Another nod, "Well that purse just so happened to have my phone in."

He took a second to process my words, and then a huge grin appeared across his face. The next thing I knew was that I had arms around my waist and I was being hurdled around in thin air.

"You're a bloody genius!" He cried before dropping me down on my own two feet, still grinning from ear to ear. "Come on, let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand and half dragged me to the door.

After tip toeing through the silent, deserted shopping centre we came back to the last shop I was in before the security guards started kicking everyone out to shut up for Christmas.

It was exactly as I remember from the last time I was here, when I was snuck up on, when I fell. Someone snuck up on me in this shop and at first I thought and blamed Ash for it, but now I knew different.

The thought of that guy brought a shiver coursing down my spine. His big build, muscled arms, tight shirt, short hair and the most frightening of all, his anger and hatred clearly shown on his face.

I pushed all thoughts to one side, I will not be scared. I will not be weak. He doesn't scare me and this time I'm not alone. Telling myself this gave the courage to put on step in front of the other and walk towards the counter.

I could see my bag and all its contents spread out all over the floor, but that's not what had my attention. My eyes were glued to the red paint splattered on the edge of the counter, surrounded by tiny splatters of paint, but I knew that no matter how much it looked like paint it wasn't. It was blood, dried blood... MY dried blood.

My stomach turned, making me feel queasy, I adverted my gaze to my purse and my stomach settled down bit. Ash was silent behind me as though he wasn't there, but he was there I could feel his presence and his gaze.

I dropped to my knees on the floor where my bag lay, scanning through the contents; Mascara, lip gloss, money, broken mirror. Wait broken mirror? Aw man that means 7 years bad luck, well I suppose it's a good thing I don't believe in luck the isn't it?

Returning to looking through all the crap on the floor, I found my phone. My hand reached out and snatched it, jumping up in excitement however the excitement was shortly lived. My phone had a massive crack going diagonally across the screen and through some buttons.

Oh please no! I flicked the unlock switch, my heart racing, palms sweating, breathing heavily while praying to god that it worked. Nothing, the screen stayed blank and the phone stayed silent, it was dead.

Anger coursed through my body building up and building up until I couldn't take it any longer. I threw my phone against the floor, realising all anger while I watched it break into pieces with a loud crack.

"Well it definitely won't be any use to us now," Ash said, voice coated in sadness.

"What about you, haven't you got a phone?" I asked clinging on to our last hope.

"Yeah I do but it's in my locker, and the staff room is locked with an electronically coded door, it won't open until the power comes back on." There goes my last hope.

I stood up and began walking towards the door,

"Well we can at least try it," It's something to do and you never know we might get lucky.

We walked out of the shop, down the steps to the bottom floor and were just passing the front doors when,

"Stop right there!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

As I said at the start (if you bothered to read it, but if you didn't oh well) there is a BIG cliffy.

And yes I was telling the truth the story is coming to an end, there are only another 2 chapters to go

BUT HEYY look on the bright side, the sequel's coming up. :-D

I need to ask for your help, I want to change my title because it's too long but I don't know what to change it to. Could you give me some suggestions?

Vote and comment plzzz.