{19} Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Okay, I know most of you will skip this part and just read the latest chapter but for those of you who do read it I would like to apologise for taking so long to upload. I haven't been well and one of the symtoms was a headache, which means I couldn't go on the computer and when I was able to go on the computer I was stuck with a writers block!

It took me a while to think of ideas and ideas that go with the rest of the story without making it sound like moaning and it sounding unrealistic. Though when I got the idea then it flowed, the rest just came luckily. AND I stayed up writting this until half 2 in the morning because I knew how much you wanted the next part to be uploaded.

Anyway back to the story.

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

***Recap***

Talking to Ash really did help, I have to say I am surprised that he is still here and hasn't set off running for the hills. I wouldn't have thought any less of him if he had, I wouldn't want to be dragged into all this mess if I were him, but the fact that he's still here means the world to me, and he is even prepared to listen to more of my depressing life. The more I get to know Ash the more I love him and the more I love him, the brighter my life gets.

I nodded, telling him that I want to tell him more if he is prepared to listen, we both stood up. Gently he took my hand before cautiously began making our way out of the shop to somewhere safer.

Chapter 19

As we walked out of the door my heart rate increased dramatically, knowing what he looked like didn't do anything for me, except increase my fear. The way he looked, acted and the constant look of pain on his face made me constantly shiver in fear every time I pictured him.

Walking down the dark deserted corridors, we tried to make as less noise as possible. However, there were no other sounds than our quite rusty breath and the soft thud of our feet. We walked down two corridors until Ash suddenly came to a halt,

"Wait, we need to open some more shop doors to confuse him and we might as well do it now. That way it saves us having to do it later." It made sense, if we did it now we wouldn't have to come back out to do it. Neither will Ash need to leave me so he can go out to open them, but is it safe to do it now? I mean he could be close by still and the sound of shutters will get his attention, calling him to us.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I registered Ash removing the clip from my hair, but I hadn't paid much attention to it, though once I had come back down to earth he was already working his magic on the lock. He seemed to struggle with it obviously he didn't have the problem of locking his keys inside his car.

The soft click of the lock brought me back completely but my mind was still slow, before I had even had a chance to think he was already preparing to shove the shutter open.

"Won't it make too much noise? We don't even know if he is close by." I shuddered at the thought of him being anywhere near either of us, the creepy well built scary psychopath.

"I'll try and be quiet," I was just about to open my mouth to protest but he seemed to read my mind. "Rach, we need to do this if we don't he has a better chance of finding us. We're going to have to do it anyway at some point so why not now?" His eyes held mine they were full of concern, reason and sincerity.

"N-not if he's in hearing distance, the sound of s-shutters opening will only a-attract him." I stuttered, with fear and my hands were shaking.

He looked deeply into my eyes and I could feel each worry very slowly starting to disappear, he removed his hands from the shutter and relief washed through me. Silently he moved towards me, keeping me locked in his intent but loving gaze. His hand rested on my cheek as he began rubbing his thumb in soothing circles.