{11}Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy...for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy...for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Chapter 11

I didn't know who I ran into, but at this moment I didn't care. The only thing I was bothered about was the fact that we was both falling to the floor fast. If it was Rachael, and I hope it is, she couldn't risk another blow to the head.

Wrapping my arms around the strong frame of the person beneath me, I managed to flip us over just in time so when we landed I was on the floor and hopefully Rachael on top of me, unharmed. Closing my eyes because of the hard impact of the floor hurt my back and I knew that I was going to have bruises.

For a few moments I just lay there, pain shooting through my back and my chest. Whoever it was on top of me had crashed into me hard and as I was already on the floor lying still, it hurt like hell.

The person on top of me hadn't moved, and in this position I started to feel a bit awkward. I opened my eyes and looked up at the white roof in the dim red light. Suddenly, I realized that I had no clue who I ran into. At first I just hoped that it would be Rachael, but there is already one mad man in here with us. Could there be more? I have to find Rachael and fast.

Taking hold of the hands on my chest I began to remove them when I sob, my eyes flashed down to the person on top of me...

IT WAS RACHAEL!!!

"R-Rachael?"

Slowly she lifted her head, which was buried in my chest and looked up at me. Her eyes were glistening with tears, which was a knife through heart. Is she okay? What happened? He didn't get to her did he?

Then her eyes changed from the scared, fragile, sad eyes to eyes full of anger and hatred. What the hell?

Rachael's POV

Once I'd changed back into my clothes and got out of that shop, I went looking for a place to freshen up. I'm sure my eyes are red from crying and rubbing them and I'm sure I still have bed-head hair still, even though I don't get bad bed-hair, luckily. It would have been so embarrassing if he saw me with wild hair and smudged make-up which I'm sure is badly smudged and running now.

If he saw me like this he sure as hell wouldn't kiss me. I'm not sure why he did in the first place, I mean he doesn't like me, at all and all we seem to do is shout at each other. Apart from the odd occasions, like when he was cleaning the cut on my head in the ladies, he was so nice and caring. I remember the feelings I had for him then, he seemed so nice and I was stupid enough to let myself develop feelings for him. But it just felt so nice, having someone care for me and take care of me for a change. All I've done is let myself in for more heartache, I swore to myself a long time ago that I wouldn't let anybody hurt me again.

Yet he was different. Before I would try to win peoples respect and affection aka my father, but nothing I ever did was good enough. I tried my best and it wasn't good enough, and that hurt, it was like I wasn't good for anything. It was my own stupid fault though, I would get my hopes up only for them to be shattered and fall flat on my face.

When I stopped caring everything was so simple, I would get up, get dressed, go to work, come home, work on my car or go shopping if it was finished, then have tea, go up to my room and watch some TV and then go to bed.

But now all of that has gone down the pan. I'm locked in a stupid mall miles away from home, with no hope of getting out until it opens nobody will have even noticed that I'm not home and I have started to like a guy who seems to know a lot about me but doesn't seem to like me the way I'm starting to like him.

I was lost, mentally and physically. I didn't have a clue where I was in the mall or how long I had been walking and I didn't know what was going on in my life, or what was going to happen in the future. I was a total wreck.