{14} Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

****Recap****

"If it's only been a day then why does my body feel so tired all of the time?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's probably because of everything that's gone on, like your head injury you feel tired all of the time because it needs time to heal." Oh, that makes sense. "Now you need to sleep."

I wasn't far off, all throughout that conversation I was drifting off and soon enough I was out nut not before I heard some muffled words. It sounded like,

"I loaf you"

(By the way most of you figured it out but for those of you that didn't I didn't spell it wrong, lol, she's just so tired she wasn't paying that much attention and she miss heard him)

Chapter 14

I was comfy where I was in a dreamless sleep yet I was being pulled away against my will. I hadn't slept so well in like ever but as per usual evil forces were taking all the good things away. I swear they're out to get me they must hate me so much but I don't know why. What have I done?

Aww great now I'm talking to myself, and even worse I'M BLABBERING! WTF?

Grudgingly I gave in and let the evil forces pull me out of my happy sleep let's face it I was never going to win anyway. I was slowly coming round from my happy sleep, at first everything was a blur but then it started coming back to focus.

I was nearly back in the land of the living when I started to hear a soft drumming. As time went by it seemed to get louder and clearer. Now that I was more awake I had become aware of 2 warm things wrapped around me. Then as if they knew that I had acknowledged there existence, one of them slid up my back and started to gently stroke it. Hang on their arms... then that means...

THAT'S NO SOFT DRUMMING!

My eyes flew open and the hand caressing my back stopped.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty," His soft voice sang. At the very moment his voice entered my ears all yesterday's events came flooding back. The shop, the outfits, the changing rooms, the kiss, wandering around confused and heartbroken, him running into me, being told there was a crazy guy with a gun on he lose, me not believing him, in the store/staff room, him leaving to go get bedding, the barrel of the gun, me on the floor having a breakdown, Ash comforting me, walking to where ever we are now with me tucked under his arm, his heavenly ass, our conversation about why I'm so tired and finally me falling asleep next to him after hearing something about a loaf? Weird why would he say something about bread? Did he have a craving or something?

I noticed my head was lying on his chest, normally I would have been so embarrassed and removed my head straight away but I didn't. To be honest it was far too comfy, it was like his chest was specially designed to be my pillow, yet he was far too gorgeous to be a pillow.

My eyes felt heavy and even though I was in such a comfortable position my head was banging. I groaned and lifted a hand to wipe all the sleep out of my eyes.

"How long have I been asleep?" God my throat was dry and my voice was groggy. Very attractive Rachael, he will so fall in love with you when you sound and look like a crow. [Note sarcasm]

"Um about four hours I think." Four hours? No wonder I feel like hell, and I definitely look like hell. Inconspicuously I ran my hand through my hair trying to neaten it out, though his sharp eyes missed nothing.

Half way through my second run through his hand stopped mine midway,

"What do you think you're doing?" I was confused, what did it look like I was doing?

"I'm sorting my hair out," I said innocently. He pouted,

"Aww. Don't. You're ruining it."

"What? You like crow looks do you?" I asked bursting out laughing. He didn't laugh instead he put his hand on the back of my head careful not to touch my cut. At the feel of his hand at the back of my head I immediately stopped laughing. Let's face it it's impossible to laugh when all your body is tingling with joy.

"No... I like you're-" He ran his up my head totally ruining my work while making it even more crow like, "Bed head look."

Okay I really wasn't that bothered if he liked it but why should I tell him that? My mouth dropped open in fake shock and outrage.

He smirked. Smirked?

Well two can play at that game, I smirked back at him and watched as confusion swept across his face, I smirked more. I lifted my hand ready to run it back through my hair, realisation hit him and his eyes widened.

"No!" He roared as his hand ripped mine out of my hair a little too forcefully. I let out a gasp as I flew forward, before I was half laying on him now I WAS laying on him.

He didn't seem too bothered he was too busy watching me. His eye's twinkled and melted my heart. My eyes travelled down to his luscious lips, I wanted nothing more than to reach up and kiss those oh so kissable lips.

The old me would have turned away, tossing aside the urge to kiss him, but I'm not that person anymore. Ash changed me, he gave me my life back, he let me be me again and if I learnt anything yesterday it was that life was too short and could end at anytime at any moment.

Without hesitation I reached up and softly put my lips on his. It wasn't an intense kiss like it was before this time it was a gentle loving kiss.

He slid his arm under my ass and gently slid me up to his level so I no longer had to reach up. Our lips moved in illusion, not once did he ask for entrance just kissed me softly, passionately.

I was in total bliss, but as usual it didn't last. Evil forces. Guess what happened this time!

I FELL OF THE COUCH!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

What did you think???

Vote and comment!

175 votes for the next chapter!

(Sorry for posting late but I thought I'd have longer to write with a target of 100 votes for this chapter. Guess not)

Lozza_95 xxxx