{8}Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days over Xmas!?!

Here is chapter 8 as promised,

Please vote if you like it and don't forget to comment! :-D

__________________________________________________________________________________

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days over Xmas!?!

Chapter 8

Rachael's POV

My bones ached, not in a bad way but I was stiff, really stiff. I groaned and rolled over. My bones didn't know how to react; part of me was relieved to be out of that uncomfortable position, while the other part of me complained as I hadn't moved in hours.

Umm this bed is comfy, a little too comfy. Slowly I opened my eyes, I was in a bedroom, yet it wasn't my bedroom, or any bedroom that I recognize in fact.

I laid on my back and stared at the sealing as it all came back to me. Getting locked in, Ash, going to get my purse, someone sneaking up on me, falling, darkness, waking up in Ash's arms, the feeling being close to him had on me, how we ate the same sandwich, the concern in his eyes when my head started to hurt, him cleaning me up in the ladies toilets and how he slept on the floor letting me have the bed.

Hang on... I rolled back over and looked down to the place where he laid, sleeping. His eyes were closed, his mouth hanging open and his hair all over the place. He looked so peaceful. I just laid there watching him sleep, smiling at how cute he looked. I don't know how long I lay there, watching him before he woke up.

He woke up, to see me staring down at him. As soon as he saw me he started smirking, I felt so embarrassed I looked away, blushing of course. That only made him smirk wider, but when I went to roll back over, he stopped and changed the subject,

"You look better. How's the head." He seemed serious now, all the smugness gone. So I answered him,

"Yeah, it's much better thanks." He seemed happy about that, suddenly the image of his dabbing all the blood away and dressing it came into my mind. It made me feel strange, kind of warm and soft.

"Well," he said, pulling me away from my thoughts, "I don't know about you but I'm hungry. Fancy some breakfast?"

Umm, I never realised how hungry I actually was and breakfast really did appeal to me at this very moment, "That sounds good." I couldn't help but smile as I said it.

He smiled back before getting up and putting his shoes and coat on. I decided to follow his lead and I put my Black and silver knee length boots on over my jeans and my long sleeved black leather jacket that went just below my boobs leaving my long white T-shirt showing underneath.

After I finished zipping my boots up, I stood up only to find Ash staring at me dreamily. He didn't seem to notice I had seen him and he was still staring at me intently. That must have been how I looked when he woke up and found me drooling over him. I stared to feel really embarrassed at that thought, and with him still staring at me I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Are we going then?" At the sound of my voice he seemed to snap out of it. His head went down and he shifted his weight uncomfortably from one foot to foot to the other.

"Err yeah. Let's go." And with that he shot to the door faster than I would have thought possible and was already unlocking it before I had even took one step.

The walk was silent, at first I was half running to keep up with him, but soon I just gave up and tagged along behind.

We ended up having breakfast at Costa Coffee. I had a glass of milk and a bun while ash had an orange juice and a bun. I know it's not your usual breakfast but it was the best option we had since we didn't know where they had cereal. And apparently there were no food shops like the co-op in here, which was just typical. There was bread but we couldn't toast it without setting a fire because since the power was off the toaster wouldn't work.