{7}Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Heyy

sorry it took so long to upload this chapter is the longest though, but heyy the good is news is im at home unitll 5th of January so I'll be uploading alot more. Well that is if I have votes. Please vote if you like my story.

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Chapter 7

Rachael's POV

We laughed together. His eyes caught mine and locked them in his, I couldn't look away his eyes were like the angel's from above. It was like I was craving him; I could quite happily sit here and stare into his eyes for all eternity. Gradually our laughs died down until there was no laughter at all and we were just staring intently into each others eyes.

When gazing in his eyes time seems to go slowly, but when it's over it feels like it wasn't long enough.

Suddenly there was a loud noise which sounded like chains just before there was this glass smashing. BANG!.

I swear we both jumped about 50 feet in the air. Our heads snapped round to reveal the shutter down, my heart was racing and I was gasping like I had almost drowned.

I turned my head back to him, only to see him mirroring my actions. I remembered my staring at him and suddenly became overflowing with embarrassment. I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks and warmly settling down behind my skin. I looked down at my feet blushing heavily.

It was quiet for a bit, he must be thinking what an idiot I am. I sighed.

"Erm how's the head?"

"What? Oh" now thinking about it... it was hurting... Rather a lot. I reached up to touch the spot where it felt like it had been bashed in with a hammer,

"Don't!" He screamed. The sound went straight to my head like a lightning bolt right on my bad spot. I cringed at the pain and squeezed my eyes shut, clamping my mouth shut so I didn't make a sound.

"Sorry," He said in a little gentle voice, damn he must have noticed me cringe. Stupid, stupid, stupid! "Err maybe we should go clear you up."

Clear me up??? What???

I was about to ask why when he walked around the table and took my hand. He took my hand?

I could feel the heat of him, how soft his skin was and how delicately he held my hand, he touched me lightly, just resting his skin on mine. My skin that was on his was on fire.

He was looking down at me with worried eyes, why would he be worried?

I stood up without braking eye contact; he shifted a little when I stood up, my eyebrows pulled together in confusion. His eyes shot to my head and then he stared walking pulling me along behind him.

When we reached the shutter his hand left mine, and it felt empty without his, and it became cold quickly, tingling with the sudden change of temperature. Then the chain sound of the shutter came, the sound bounced around inside my head it felt as though I had been kicked right on a bruise. Then I felt the warmth of his hand back in mine, I slowly opened my eyes, not realizing I had shut them.

He was stood facing me his worried eyes bearing into me.

"Are you okay?" He croaked.

I went to nod my head but instantly stopped and just answered in a little pained voice,

"Yes."

He didn't believe me, I knew he didn't and the look on his face proved he didn't. I had just opened my mouth to try convince him I was fine but he had already turned around and started tugging me along. I gasped when he pulled me, and he slowed down but it was obvious he wanted to get me to where ever we were going as quickly as possible.