{13.1}Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

*****Recap*****

I was pacing, lost in my own mind once again and never heard the loud squeak of the door opening behind me. Put as soon as the sound stopped I suddenly felt scared shitless. I could literally pee my pants, something is wrong, really wrong.

Slowly I turned around, careful not to make any sudden movements. I turned around and was suddenly staring down the barrel of a shotgun poking through the door...

Chapter 13 Part 1

My eyes went wide and I felt like I was going to faint. My hands were trembling and my heart was hammering inside of me. I wanted to run, but there was no other way out, there was a tiny toilet cubicle but locking myself in there would only make me even more trapped. There was no way out and the gun was still pointing at me ready to shoot if necessary. I wasn't prepared to die, not anymore.

One time, before any of this, all I wanted was to die. Back then my life wasn't worth living, I had nothing to live for. My own parents didn't care about me only their perfect Danny. Yeah occasionally my mother would pretend to care but it didn't last long, soon she would be too busy at work and not notice me. At least she pretended to care, not just act like I don't even exist or that I have nothing to do with them.

Am I that much of an embarrassment?

After the whole trying-to-be-perfect-thing I actually tried to commit suicide, I slit my wrists in the bath. I don't think they noticed, my maid found me, she actually took it really badly. Then again he was like a mother to me, she did more than my real mum ever did she was the one who brought me up.

She told my parents that I was in hospital but didn't say why, I asked her not to I didn't want them thinking any less of me than they already did. They would have thought I was weak, another reason to disown me. They didn't care, not once did they visit me. I actually got right upset about that Launa, my maid, was the one to pick up the pieces. She made me realize the most important thing, why should I care?

It was then that I started to block everything out if it couldn't get to me it couldn't hurt me. Never again did I try to take my own life, I didn't see the need to anymore and like Launa said why should I? And anyway I couldn't do that to Launa and I couldn't leave her. In the end she left me, she didn't want to but she had to. My dad fired her, I don't know why but I have a suspicion that he realised how close we were.

Now there was someone else I couldn't leave.

Ash

The gun was still pointing at me ready to fire at any second, if I was going to die now I was going to at least tell him something...

I love you Ash.

I had had a feeling that I was falling for him since I woke up in his arms after knocking myself out, but now I realized it was true. It's true and I'll never get a chance to tell him, it was too late... but at least I'll die knowing how I feel, even if I'm shitting my pants at the same time.

It was as though god had heard me and decided to give me a second chance. The gun slid back still pointing at me until it had finally disappeared and the door slammed shut. I had been given a second chance and I wasn't going to waste it but right now I needed to break down.

Falling to the floor and landing on my butt I started to cry burying head in my hands. I was still in that position, crying my heart out when Ash eventually came back. It felt like an eternity since he left.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like part 1, I will try to upload part 2 in the next couple of days.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Lozza_95 xxx