{17} Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... For FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Chapter 17

Rachael's POV

I watched as Ash elegantly slid between the clothes rack and the wall, the way a guy moves tells you a lot about them. When a guy walks sloppy it tells you they couldn't care less about how they look, that their not bothered. However if a guy walks strong and confident, they are either a jock or a nice guy, a guy that cares and is every girls dream. The way to tell the difference between the tricky, you've got to be able to see if they are walking to impress, like if they are trying to impress girls or if they are just walking normally. I know I must sound like an expert on boys right now but to tell you the truth I'm not, I read that in a magazine once when I was getting my hair done at the salon.

You can never really tell most of the time, but right now I can tell, I can tell that Ash is not a jock but one of the good guys. I already knew this, I had been stuck in here with him for like 2 days already, and he had been here for me when I needed him like when he cleaned my wound on my head in the ladies toilets. I knew all this already but reading his walk confirmed it, it was what made it different from a jock that's just pretending.

The only fault that I can find with him is the fact that someone seems so intent on killing him but why? What has he done? He doesn't seem like a guy who does something so bad to make someone want him dead, but then again I have only really known him for two days. Who's to say that he wasn't a bad person before? Then again like I said, he doesn't seem like a guy who does something so bad to make someone want him dead, so if he was a bad person before and I really don't think he was, he obviously isn't anymore.

I was too caught up in my own little world that I hadn't noticed anything around me I was just staring at the place where Ash had disappeared into thinking. It was only when I caught a glimpse of movement in the corner of my eye that I snapped out of my trance.

I froze.

I had completely forgotten about the current situation that we were stuck in. How could I just zone out at a time like this? This was the third time I had been snuck up on and each time I had been too busy in my own little mind to notice until it was too late and that they were too close.

The first time I had gotten hurt, even knocked out all because I was too angry at Ash to pay attention. The second time I had been too worried about Ash to notice him in the shop right next door until he had a gun pointing right at me. My idiocy had almost got me killed both times and yet I still managed to do it again except this time it wasn't just me in danger this time! What is wrong with me? Can't I just stay on this planet when I have to?

This time it was different, yes Ash was here as well I had endangered his life too but that's not the only thing that is different. The first time he had snuck up on me I could only see the outline of him, the only thing I could tell about him then is that he was a man. The second time all I could see was his shotgun, but this time for the first time I actually saw him.

He was a tall well built guy he looked kind of like a boxer. His muscles ripping their way out of his arms, just like his chest was ripping its way out of his shirt. He was wearing a black shirt that was tight at the top and loose at the bottom, it wasn't a shirt that was designed to show off muscles but it did. He wore worn out blue baggy jeans that had stains all over them and holes by the knee. His trainers were in no better condition than his jeans, they were obviously once a very nice and a very expensive pair of trainers. Obviously they were once white, but now they had dulled into a mucky grey colour and they are loads of scuff marks all over them.

He had dark coloured skin and had a tattoo on his left arm it was just plain black lettering that spelt out Kathy. He had short black hair that was messy it looked like he had run his hands through it too many times he had his back to me at an angle so I couldn't see hardly any of his face.

Though he stood dead straight, his shoulders were back and his head was up high, he reminded me of one of those sergeants in the army, mean no nonsense kind of guys. His whole body posture screamed dangerous and his hand curled around the shotgun, gripping it so tightly his whole hand was white and his knuckles where close to detaching themselves from the stressed hand.

My body quivered in fear and my lungs begged for air as my fear only increased its need but I was too afraid to breath any more than tiny breaths at a time. The last thing I wanted was him to hear my breathing and give me away, even though the pain that was my lungs was almost too painful to bear.

Minutes felt like hours and as each second ticked by I was becoming more and more frightened. Ever so slowly he turned around, my heart raced faster than it ever has done before which only increased the pain in my lungs. I was in agony the pain in my lungs was unnaturally painful, yet it could be cured with one simple gasp of air.

One simple gasp of air that would give me away and result in a bullet but the pain was so unbearable I didn't care if it resulted in the world ending I just needed to get rid of it. I closed my mouth and sucked air in through my nose. The noise seemed so loud, yet it was slowly fading the pain but barely.

He stopped turning stopping me mid-breath his eyes traced the counter that I was in. I saw his face and it was completely taken over by anger and fury, and this only scared me more. I didn't care about the unbearable pain anymore it was nothing compared to how he made me feel. Anything would be better than him catching me he scared the life out of me.

His eyes left the counter and raked over the rest of the shop. I stayed frozen in place, far too scared to even twitch my finger or wiggle my toes just to take away the numbness that had consumed my body. My head started to feel a little light headed due to the oxygen starvation.

To my relief he began to walk away but as he was walking away I noticed he had another tattoo. It was the same style as the one on his other arm except this one read Sian.

Each footstep he took echoed in my head as I would beg him to walk faster. I started to feel funny and my vision started to get blurry but I would still only take tiny breaths at a time.

Finally there was the soft thud of the door shutting and I rewarded myself with one BIG, LOUD draw of breath. The room stopped spinning and the pain in my chest began to fade, slowly I got the feeling back in my body.

I stayed where I was for ages, just letting my body recover and building up enough energy to move. Once I had gathered enough energy and had become so sick of being here I couldn't stand the sight of it any more, I began to climb out.

My body was as rusty as a rusty old car part at the scrap yard. Never in my life have I felt so much like an old woman but if they feel like this every time they move I feel sorry for them. I swear I never want to live long enough to feel like this when I'm old. My legs were weak and sore like the rest of my body, if this is what oxygen starvation does to you I will never drown myself if I ever want to take my own life that's for sure.

Eventually I was out of there and I noticed Ash clambering out of his spot. Without even me telling my body my legs began working their way towards him. They were like jelly but I managed to stumble my way into his arms before they collapsed and I broke down in tears for a second time after being on a encounter with that guy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

That's Chapter 17. Hope you liked it.

Plz vote

and don't forget to comment as I love reading them all.

Lozza_95 xXx