{13.2} Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

Hey sorry it took so long, I've been waiting for my netbook to be fixed. It was soo fustrationg without it!!!

Any way here is the next chapter hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.

Trapped in a mall, with a HOT guy... for FOUR days, over Xmas!?!

****Recap****

It was as though god had heard me and decided to give me a second chance. The gun slid back still pointing at me until it had finally disappeared and the door slammed shut. I had been given a second chance and I wasn't going to waste it but right now I needed to break down.

Falling to the floor and landing on my butt I started to cry burying head in my hands. I was still in that position, crying my heart out when Ash eventually came back. It felt like an eternity since he left.

Chapter 13.2

"Rachael, are you okay?" At his voice was like music to my ears. The moment his voice rand through this small room I knew he was ok, he was safe, he was here with me and suddenly half of my worries vanished.

Strong arms wrapped themselves around me and I didn't have to look to know who it was. I rested my head and trembling hands on his chest as yet another sob escaped my lips. His arms tightened around me,

"Rachael what happened, are you hurt?" I shook my head telling him that I wasn't hurt, but right now I don't think I could find my voice to tell him what happened, but he was persistent.

"Rachael what happened!" He didn't shout but his voice was higher than before. I opened my mouth and began to tell him,

"He was here..." but no sound came out of my mouth, I only mouthed the words to him. But that was all it took for the memory of the gun pointing at directly and the fear me to come flooding back. I was scared, as scared as I could be in his arms but not even him could drive all of the fear away.

He seemed to know what I tried to say, maybe he was looking at me and was able to lip read because he suddenly became tense.

Then all of a sudden he was standing with me still in his arms, bridal style. I hadn't noticed how I was sat on his lap and under any other circumstances I would have been embarrassed.

"Then we can't stay here." I agreed with him I didn't want to stay here, here I would be constantly reminded of what happened as well as fearing him coming back. Though now it was not only me that he would find but Ash as well and what if he didn't just leave this time.

He started to walk towards the door and my eye caught a pile of bedding dumped on the floor right in front of it. I was happy where I was, I didn't want to move but I didn't want him to have to come back for them either.

He looked like he was debating whether or not to take them but finally he came to the right decision, "Umm... can you walk?" He looked worried, actually so was I, I didn't know if I could walk or not but I would try. I nodded anything as long as he didn't have to leave me alone again to come back for them.

He set me on my feet and I wobbled a little, probably due to the fact that I was still shaking a little. As soon as I was alright I gave him a slight smile to tell him. He didn't seem convinced but he picked up all of the bedding his eyes never leaving me.

His arms were overflowing with bedding, was it wrong to start feeling jealous of bedding? I know technically I have only just met him, but there is something between us. He made me feel... alive, every look and touch would do strange yet wonderful thing to my body. And apart from Launa he is the only one who has actually noticed me, talked to me, cared for me, heal my wounds mentally and physically. Yet even though he knew and worked with me, he didn't have to do this, he didn't have to follow me. But he did, he did so of his own free will. Launa was getting paid when our friendship began, if she wasn't then I don't think we would have even met, I mean really who would willingly talk to freak like me. Ash was the only one I knew who did, I don't know why exactly but he did and I will be forever grateful. I have my life back.

I took some of the bedding so that one of his arms was free. He opened the door cautiously checked outside before tucking me into his free side and walking out.

I was blissfully happy by his side, all of the right hand side of my body tingled at his touch. With the tingles and the sound of his breath distracting me while most of my view was of bedding, I had not a clue where we was going. But to be honest I didn't care.

We ended up back in Costa.

"I think it will be better if we try stick to the same places, but we need to go round and open a few other doors to confuse him." His plan sounded his plan sounded reasonable, it was by far one of the best plans he had thought of, even if it was the only one.

"Umm," I couldn't really focus much at this point as he was making the bed up on the couch that we sat on this morning to eat breakfast. He was bending down and I had a perfect view of his ass. AND MY GOD what a fine ass it was!

"As soon as I have finished we'll go and make a start."

... Wait! What? My eyes left his ass, travelled up his back until I was looking straight at the back of his head.

"Do we have to? I'm really tired right now." He turned around a round and looked at me in the eyes his eyes were soft and caring.

"No we don't have to. I'll let you get some rest." He threw back the top of the duvet for me to slip into it, it looked so inviting. I walked up to it and realized there was something missing. I turned round to face Ash,

"Would you lie with me?" He nodded a smile forming in the edges of his mouth.

We climbed in and I smiled to myself while my insides screamed out in pleasure as he wrapped his arms around me. Since it was only a couch there wasn't much room so we were squished together and my head was on his chest. But hey I'm not complaining.

"It can't have been 2 days already can it?" Time really does fly by when you're enjoying yourself and this was the best time of my life.

"No I don't think so," Thank god, "I only think it's been a day since the store shut." Only a day?

"Then why does my body think it has been a lot longer?" To be honest I was worn out,

"If it's only been a day then why does my body feel so tired all of the time?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's probably because of everything that's gone on, like your head injury you feel tired all of the time because it needs time to heal." Oh, that makes sense. "Now you need to sleep."

I wasn't far off, all throughout that conversation I was drifting off and soon enough I was out but not before I heard some muffled words. It sounded like,

"I loaf you"

__________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Vote...

Comment...

100 votes for the next chapter and say about 25 comments

Thank you for reading, hope I didn't let you down. Love ya all.