Mike X Reader Scenario #3 Part 2

>Tuesday<

Y/N POV

"Y/n!! You missed the bus again! Wake Up!"

You groan and open your eyes to see your mother at the frame of your door with a not so pleased expression across her face.

"Ugh, sorry mom. I'm going"

And with that you forced yourself out of bed, you looked at yourself in the mirror and began to search your mind for the reason that you missed the bus, oh come on what was it? You look down onto your dresser and see your reason, IT. Your memory of last night flashed back to you, you were reading the book IT and you had set the book down and plopped down on your bed, fantasizing about Richie Tozier. The way the book described him just made him sound so desirable, In a way the Character Richie kinda reminded you of Mike, maybe that was why you were so in love with the character Richie...

You snapped out of your thoughts and changed into a new outfit for the day, ripped blue jeans, black high top converse that were dirtier than your mind & a black 'The Clash' band tee. Your mom called out to your saying she was in the car, you grabbed your backpack then looked at your book- debating whether or not you should take IT with you, eh. You were almost finished with it anyways. You grabbed the book and rushed out and jumped in the car.

"You're lucky today was my day off Y/n"

Your mom says to you as she pulls out of the driveway

"Yeah yeah, thanks again mom."

Ask you buried yourself right back into your book, and then it felt like only two seconds later but soon enough your mom was pushing you out of the car and you were at school, walking up to the schools secretary she asked:

"Reason for being late?"

"I-uh, oh... Um... Reading?"

You replied back your words coming out more like vomit. The lady gave you this look due to your reply it was like 'Really?' Because she's seen you before, you're always late for over sleeping or something, But never reading.

"Okay then if you don't believe me then let's just say that I overslept, would that please you miss?"

She looked taken back at your sudden change in character then gave you a scornful look before writing you a pass and saying

"15 minutes until 3rd period"

Great! That means that it was still advisory, you placed your face back into your book racing down the halls to your locker. You were in the hall right before yours and sensed some people in-front of you, naturally you looked up quickly just to see who it was, and you planned on just passing by them, you looked at the group then back down to your book. Wait, what?! You shot your head back up and recognized the group all too well. Lucas, Dustin, Will and of course, Mike.
You nearly fell backwards out of shock but now your book was at your side and you followed closely behind the boys, making sure it wasn't noticeable that you were staring intently at Mike.

Then, they group went over to the hall on the right, your hall was on the left. Mike and his friends are in the hall right next to yours?! You shook your head to clear your thoughts and went to your locker. You placed everything where it was to be then noticed your book was still in your hand, a devious smirk came across your face even though nobody was around to see it. You shut your locker and raced to the bathroom, rushing into a stall locking the door behind you. You set your stuff down and immersed yourself back into your book.