Mike X Reader Scenario #2 Part 1

You've known Mike and the guys since you moved to Hawkins in kindergarten, being an outcast and living next door to Mike and nearby the others has made you all the closet of friends; around 3rd grade you started to realize that you'd feel different around Mike and by the 5th grade you knew that you were in love with him, but you never told him in fear of ruining such an amazing and close friendship, but your lust for him has only grown, and your friendship has grown even stronger. You're 14, I'm 3 and a 1/2 months you'll be 15, you're now a freshmen in Highschool, but Mike is soon to turn 15 in 2 days. He's having a sleepover party with you and the crew since his birthday falls on a Friday this year. You're very excited for his party you've bought him the newest version of the best walkie talkie possible. It costed $23.00- expensive, but worth it for Mike.

>Friday<

It was the last class of the day for you- language arts with Mrs. Mann, she was a real bitch but you didn't really care about her at the moment, class was halfway over and you were squirming in your seat overfilled with excitement to go over to Mikes house for his party and give him his present. This was the only class that you didn't have with Mike or any of the boys, or anyone you knew for that fact. A few more minutes pass by and then chief hopper walks into the room, what's he doing here?
"Is this Y/n Y/L/N 's class?" Hopper asks in a stiff tone
"Yes Jim, she's over there- what do you need with her?" Mrs. Mann asks in a rather rude tone pointing to you
"She's going home" Hopper states and then turns to you
"Get your stuff together quick kid, we need to get going" Hopper finishes and before you can ask what's going on he lets out a sigh and heads out the door. What the hell is going on? Why are you going home? No matter the fact you get up and head out to the hall and quickly gather your things and head off to the office to find hopper waiting for you, why?
"Good, lets go" hopper says and turns around, you follow him, he walks over to his car and gets out his keys
"If I'm going home then where is my mom? Shouldn't she be driving me home?" You state blankly
"That's just the thing kid- get in" hopper says and you can hear sorrow in his voice. What does he mean by that? You walk over to the other side of the car and hop into the shotgun of the car.
"What's going on?" You asks hopper curiosity lingered in your voice
"Your Mom, She got into a car crash" hopper says his voice getting smaller with every word
"What?!" You exclaim
"It's nothing too serious but it's nothing like some small fender bender.."
"Is she going to be okay?" You asks tears hitting your voice causing it to slightly crack
"Oh of course she is! Her condition is almost stabilized" hopper says your breathing slows down a little but you can still feel yourself anxiously sweating. Soon but not as soon as you'd prefer hopper reaches the hospital. You practically bust out of the car the second it comes to a halt and hopper has parked
"Kid! Wait Up!" Hopper says rushing himself out of his car and running after you.
You walk into the hospital with hopper, hopper walks over to the front desk and says to the attendant:
"What room is Ms. Y/L/N in?" The nurse doesn't even look up when he asked her that
"Who's asking?" The chief rolls his eyes and grunts
"The Chief, Chief Hopper" He says blankly the nurse looks up with a smile of disbelief. Then quickly returns her eyes to her computer when she realized that it was actually the chief
"Room number 011 sir"
"Thank you ma'am" and then hopper motions for you to follow him- you do as instructed  and vastly follow- you reach the room and rush in- you see your mom sitting up in bed with a smile, but she has gashes and bruises all over her.
"Mom! You're okay!"
"Of course I am honey! Someone Just wasn't paying attention to the road and crashed into me- but don't worry about me honey, I'm fine." Your mom assures you.
"Okay fine but I'm staying here with you until visiting hours are over." You state and flash your mom a smile.

Mikes POV

Finally, the day is over! I cannot wait for my party with Y/n and the guys to start! I'm so happy that my parents lent the house to the guys, Y/n and I for my birthday weekend!
I gather my stuff together faster than ever and hop on my bike and race back to my house; I come in and I see Dustin at the phone, Will pacing around and Lucas sitting down with an annoyed and worried look. What's going on?
"Shit! Guys we ruined it he's here!" Lucas says disappointment in his voice
"Ruined what?" I asked them
"We were going to turn off all the lights and jump out and surprise you- but Y/n still hasn't showed up so we got too caught up with looking for her" Dustin says, why isn't Y/n here yet? They were gonna surprise me? I didn't think anyone cared for me that much- eh oh well, probably just a birthday thing.
"That's okay guys- but none of you know where she is?" I ask them
"No, I've called her house 3 times" Dustin says
"I asked Mrs. Mann and she said that she left early with the chief..." Will says in a hushed tone. What?!
"Will! Why the hell are you just telling us this now?!" Lucas shouts
"I don't know, I just- don't.." Will stutters out
I try to calm myself that she hasn't shown yet and try to reassure the gang
"Guys im sure it's fine, she'll probably be over later- if she's not here by the time we finish dinner I'll head over to her house and you guys could stay here or something."
"Okay that's cool then I guess" Dustin says with a small grin, we get to playing some
D & D, a few hours pass by. Every now and then a typical uncalled for fight about something useless pops up but those pass. Almost simultaneously all of our stomachs growl- we all chuckle
"Dinner time?"
"Dinner time." Dustin quickly replied
We all head up the basement stairs and I put some water in a pan and put it on the stove- I was making some classic Mac & Cheese. The guys and I chat whilst I'm cooking; I can't stop thinking about Y/n, why hasn't she shown up yet? I finish up cooking the noodles and add the rest- I serve myself along with the guys. Obviously Dustin Finished his food first
"Got any more?" Dustin asks with a smirk, we all laugh
"Sorry Dustin, i guess you'll just have to live without a second serving." I reply being a tease like always. I look over to the clock
'6:11'
Damn, I guess I'm heading over to Y/n 's, not like i mind it though.
"Hey guys- just chill here I'm gonna go over to Y/n 's"
"Okay man- walkie us if anything happens"
"Will do" I say and then I'm off. I just can't believe she didn't show up! I mean I just trusted her so much! But I'm sure it's not her fault, something probably came up of great importance, she'd never forget about my birthday- right? Much less skip out on my party. I get to her door and give it 3 sharp knocks- no answer. I repeat this several times, no matter what I did, there was no answer.
I can feel My anxiety levels rising, what could've happened to her? God I'm so worried- wait, why? Why am I this l worried about Y/n, do I? No- I don't. Oh my god, I like Y/n, I really like her. Shit. I have to tell her. Okay- that's it, I'll just wait here until she comes home- I mean she has to come back soon, right? I Walkie they guys and tell them I'll be awhile.
It feels like 2 hours have passed by now, I just can't stop thinking about Y/n now. I'm getting really tired, but I can't just leave. Maybe I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes...

Y/N POV

"Miss I'm sorry it's 9:00 o'clock, visiting hours are now over, you'll have to get going."
The nurse says to you giving your mom her dinner. You reluctantly nod your head and say goodbye to your mom, you were told you couldn't hug her, because you might bump a gash or something. After that you go out to the waiting room and find Hopper asleep in a chair.
"Hey Chief, May I have a ride home?"
"W-What? Huh? Oh okay sure Kid." You're starting to assume that he doesn't even remember your name...
You've both gotten in the car and are on the way back to your house, you live decently close the the hospital so it wasn't really that far.
"Hey kid- do you know what time it is?"
Hopper asks you blankly
"Yeah, um it's probably like 9:10 or something.." you reply
"Oh shit it's already that late! I have to get heading back to the station for the night shift, how far are we from your house?" Hopper says
"By now, just under a block" You retort
"Good, then here you go" hopper stops the car and gestures for you to get out, is he serious right now? You let out a grunt and exit the car, you make your way down the road and see your house a couple hundred feet away- was it really that far? You mentally roll your eyes. You get closer to your house- someone, is that someone at your doorstep? Why is there some sleeping guy at your door? Is it? No- no no no it's not, oh my god
"Mike?!"

W/C 1,712

A/N {Please Read, Sorry}
Sorry for such a short start to a new scenario, I've been working hard to keep my phone under my possession and not get it taken away, but that's proving to be quite hard because I'm doing terribly in school and haven't had the best attitude towards my family. Not like any of you would care to know anyways, to my point I'm very sorry of how long this update took! But I promise that I have the entire background to this scenario written down and I'm pretty sure that you guys will like it! I really Hope so I love making my readers happy- it doesn't matter how many readers or votes I have to me, I just want people to enjoy my work and to smile and be happy. Thanks for reading, until next time <3

~Rachel