Mike X Reader Scenario #2 Part 2

"Mike?!"

Mikes POV

What the hell? Who is calling my nam- Shit! I fell asleep on Y/n's doorstep! At least she is home now, I can tell her how I feel- well, now that I even think of that, maybe another time- No! Stop it Mike you have to tell her! No, No no no! She just won't feel the same, maybe, maybe I should try showing her how I feel, a like flirt a bit and stuff-

"For the 5th time Mike! What the hell are you doing here?!"

I snap out of my thoughts and Y/n is shouting at me.

"I- Um, it's just that you never really showed to my party or anything so- I just came to see where you went"

"Wait, you notice I wasn't there- and you cared?!"

Why the hell wouldn't I care? Does she really think that i don't notice when she is gone? Damn, I feel really bad for her more than ever now...

"Of corse I noticed! I always do you're my friend, I always realize when you're not around. And of corse I care! Why wouldn't I?"

I just had to ask, I had to, Why on earth would she think that I don't care for her? I mean I always have it's just that only recently I've realized that I care for her as more than just a friend...

"I guess I just thought of myself as a tag along when I'm around you and the guys"

Y/n states softly, she is standing right infront of me now, I'm kind of towering over her, my chin could just rest on her head, my body twice the size of hers, even though I barely have any muscle at all.

"May I?"

Y/n asks referring to her door behind me

"Oh yeah- sorry!"

I quickly move out of the way, she fumbles her keys into the door, I want to walk in after her but I fear I'll come off as pushy, but I still need to know why she never showed...

"Hey- could I come in and ask you why you never showed?"

I ask Y/n nervously; she gives me a small nod and lefts out a sigh; what happened?
We get inside and she turns on her lights, her house is really small, you come in and on your left it's the living room and then to you right it's the kitchen combined with a dining table. Then in front of you is a hall to all of her bedrooms and bathrooms- there is 4 doors, I've never actually been inside her house enough to realize all of these things. Y/n gestures for me to come over to the couch and sit down- as I do so

"I'm really sorry I never showed up Mike, my mom got into a car crash and during our last class the chief came to pick me up so I could visit her at the hospital, I'm really sorry I should've told you, or at least someone. I truly do understand if you're upset with me.."

What! Her mom got into a car crash and is in the hospital! God I completely understand of why she couldn't come!

"Y/n! Oh my god is your mom okay? Will she be okay? And how are you feeling? Don't apologize for not telling me and not showing! I totally understand why you couldn't come, and I'm far from upset with you, it's much more of worry that I feel"

I couldn't help but spill out on half of the things I was feeling at that moment

"Yeah yeah actually she is doing good, wow Mike, thank you, like seriously. Thank you"

"Thanks for what?"

"For caring- I honestly thought no one did"

"Of course I care Y/n!-"