Mike X Reader Scenario #2 Part 10

>Friday<
❄️ The Morning Of The Snowball ❄️

Y/N POV

You woke up dried tears stained across your face and your pillow was soaked, you sighed at least it was Friday right? Oh no, it's Friday! The day of the snowball! Well, you were hoping that Mike would ask you but he asked Max instead and talked about you behind your back. But you were still mad at him, you could be mad at him, but you still loved him. But apparently he liked someone else. It was just seemed all too perfect, then that's when everything seemed to fall apart. That's how it always goes...

You mentally sigh and force yourself out of bed like you would any other day. You threw on some light blue ripped jeans and a 'A-ha' tee, one of your favorite bands. You went into the bathroom and washed up your face just to put a bit of makeup over it. Even though you had no one to impress anymore it was still nice to wear the small amount of makeup you did, it was a good confidence booster too.
You went downstairs and threw on a black hoodie and grabbed your backpack and went to the bus stop, you see Max waiting there. Great. But when she sees you she glared and walked towards the direction of the school, you guessed that she wanted to avoid you as much as you wanted to avoid her. The bus arrives and you get on and sat in your usual seat.

Soon enough the bus arrives at school and you get off and head to class, you see Mike passing in the hall in front of you entering your first class. You'd just have to avoid him the whole day, because you were still very mad at him for talking so rudely about you behind your back. You sat in an empty desk in the back where no one would bother you, and it wasn't like that for just your first class, it was for all of them until lunch came, you grabbed your lunch out of your locker and closed it, Mike was right there.

"What do you want Mike?"

"I want to know what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong."

"Then why are you mad at me?"

"Hmm, I don't know Mike. Maybe it's because you talked about me behind my back and lead me on!"

"No that's not true Max she-"

"Save It Mike you've hurt me enough, I don't want to hear it anymore."

And with that you walked away, wiping the single tear that streamed down your face. You walked out the courtyard only to run into more trouble. Troye and James, just what you needed.

"Hey Dyke. Where the rest of your gay friends? They off playing with their toy ponies again?"

"Leave me alone Troye."

You tried to just walk past them but James took your shoulders

"Not so fast"

"What the hell do you guys even want from me"

"Your Lunch Money."

"Well Good luck with that because I don't have any, my family's broke"

"Guess you'll just have to earn it the old fashioned way"

"Huh?"

"Time to get on your knees whore"

"What the fuck?! Get the hell away from me you sick bastards!"