Mike X Reader; Scenario #1 Part 1

}Y/N POV{

Great. Just Great. I have to move from a big city to some dumb small town in Indiana. I loved living in Chicago. My school was huge. We had over 5,000 kids there. And now because my mom got a job relocation I'm moving to this stupid small town in Indiana, Hawkins. What a weird name. Supposedly only 700 kids go to this school. Even worse it's already halfway through the year in 8th grade. No way I'm gonna fit in.
This is gonna suck.

First Day of School

My mom stops the car and says
"Here it is, Hawkins Middle School. I know you'll have the best time sweetie, I love you!"
She pecks me on the forehead, ew mom no stop. I say goodbye. I enter through what looks like the office. I tell the front desk lady I'm new here.
"Oh you must be y/n y/l/n, here I'll show you to your classroom"
Okay, here it is. My first class. I walk in everyone turns their focus to me, great just what I wanted -.-
"Class, this is Y/N, she is late because she is new and doesn't know her way around here. Anyone want to show her around the school?"
The teacher states. Kill me that was so embarrassing. Nobody raised their hand to help me out, then this one guy in the back raised his hand in the back and mumbled
"IGuessICouldHelpHer..."
He said that really awkwardly and quite frankly, very fast. I don't think much of it.
But now this guy is still sitting, he isn't getting up to show me around.
The kid next to him punches him in the arm and says
"Go on frog face, help out the new girl"
Frog face? Excuse me? Have you seen that jawline?! It's handsome as all hell. Far from looking like a frog. Wait,what am I thinking?!
I don't like this guy. I don't, ew what am I doing. Okay anyways he comes up to me and we walk out of the classroom.
"Hey, im Mike, Mike Wheeler. And you might be?"
Wow, gentleman much?
"Oh I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N. nice to meet you Mike"
"Wow, that's a pretty name, well, um yeah it's okay, like, um it's cool"
Um, okay he is awkward. Mike shows me around the school. We return to the classroom. "Thanks for showing me around Mike."
"Anytime Y/N, hey, you know lunch is next, wanna sit with my friends and I? We all may be a bunch of weirdo outcasts but I don't want you to be sitting all alone on your first day"
Wow, he wants me to sit with him, or maybe he is just being polite, anyway I reply
"Sure thanks, I appreciate it."
Right as we are about to walk into the class room class ends, Mike made it out of the way of all the kids dashing out of class, unfortunately, I did not. I got completely trampled. After the stamped of kids passed Mike helped me up, his palms were super sweaty, in fact right as he grabbed my hand to help me up, as I'm halfway standing up, his hand slips from mine. It was that sweaty. I fell really hard on my butt. Naturally I shoot out "Ow, Fuck!"
Mikes jaw drops a little and his deep brown eyes widen, I think he is a little shocked that I swore. I'm just that type of person I guess
"Oh, um, sorry excuse my language, I didn't mean to say that" I say as an excuse.
"Are you kidding me? I'm so sorry I didn't mean for my grip to slip, I um, just washed my hands"
Nice, obvious he is lying. He just spent the entire class period showing me around the school, he never got a drink or went to the bathroom, but I do have to say, that excuse was pretty damn cute. I chuckle
"It's Okay, don't worry about it, see you at lunch." And I head to my locker.

Mikes POV

That new girl is.. Pretty
Woah. What am I thinking, I don't like anyone, more importantly, no one would ever like me. Anyways I head off to lunch. I find Lucas, Dustin & Will sitting at our usual table, in the back, right next to the trash bins. I sit down and say
"Hey guys, there was a new girl today, I invited her to sit with us today since she didn't have anyone else, that's okay right?"
"You invited a girl to sit at our table with us?!" Dustin exclaimed
"Ohhhhhh, do you like this new girl?" Lucas asks in a lovey dubby tone.
"Since when did you get a girl to talk to you?" Will asked
"Okay all of you shut up. Dustin, what was I supposed to do? Let her sit all alone on the floor? Lucas, screw off, I just showed her around the school and Will, really? For your information any girl would be fine with talking to me, they just don't having any reasons to, ever.."
They all chuckle. There she is Y/N looks confused. I stand up and wave to her. She sees me a smiles. She comes over and sits down. "Hey, I'm Y/N, i hope I'm not being too intrusive to your group."
"Oh don't worry it's okay, I'm dusti-"
I cut Dustin off
"That's Dustin, this is Lucas, and that's Will."
"Nice to meet you guys"
Y/N says
Y/N explains to us where she is from and why she is here now. I think it's pretty cool that she is from Chicago, that city is so huge and amazing! I've always wanted to go. Lunch passes and i only have 2 more periods left. I know Dustin, Lucas and will are in all of my cores, I found out that Y/N also is. .-.
I'm on the bus, then I realize, guess who is also on my bus. Y/N. I just keep seeing her everywhere. I mean I'm not complaining but this is far more than just a coincidence by now. Maybe she can be apart of the group. I mean Dustin, Will and Lucas seemed fine with her, why couldn't she hang out with us? I sit in seat K with Lucas, Will and Dustin sit in seat 10, and since seat 11 happened to be empty, Y/N was assigned that seat. How ever she was sitting alone. Which I don't think she minded. She spent the whole ride looking out window. She is mysterious, I think I like it.
Y/N gets off 2 stops before mine, so I know she is nearby, I just don't know exactly where she lives.

Evening

Will, Lucas, Dustin and I are all playing
D & D. Then I hear my mom call us
"Boys! Hey up here you have company!"
"Company?" Most of us say simultaneously in a confused tone. Why would be have company, and who?
We all go upstairs, I ask my mom who is here
"A new girl just moved into the neighborhood, and her parents would like to get to know everyone" Oh, it's just Y/N again
"Hey Y/N"
"Hey Mike"
"..Hey Lucas, Dustin & Will"
"Wanna come down to My basement? You can watch us play D & D!"
"Oh, uh, sure I guess"

Authors Note:
Hey guys! Sorry this is kind of a cliff hanger, I can't help it ^~^ anyways I hope you guys like this first chapter to scenario #1. Tell me what you think in the comments!

-Rachel