Mike X Reader Scenario #2 Part 4

Y/N POV

You finish telling your mom about last night, well, besides the fact that you and Mike almost kissed, because then you'd probably be banned from speaking to him ever again if your mom found out about that. But your mom is content knowing that you're so happy with all of the recent events.

"Does he have a pulse?"

A nurse calls from what sounds like right outside your room, you hope no one is hurt too badly.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go see what's going on out there."

You were just a little too curious this time

"Okay honey"

You begin to walk towards The door but before you can a nurse opens the door with someone on a bed, Mike?!

Oh god what the hell happened to him?! Then you remember that he never got checked out after he hit his head, what have you done?

The nurse sets up Mikes bed and begins to place bags of ice on his face, then uses the room separator to block off nikes room from your moms, for privacy reasons you assumed

"What are you doing? Is he okay?"

"Oh he is all okay, I just found him passed out in the hall that's all. But I couldn't find a reason for why this young man passed out so I'm just gonna check him up, do you know anything about him?"

Thank god- he's okay.

"Oh, yeah. Um His name is Mike Wheeler. He hit the back of his head earlier, could that he why he fainted?"

"No, he would've started to seize or something if the hit was bad enough to pass him out."

The nurses small phone buzzed

"Oh shoot i have to go, could you let me know when this boy wakes up? Mike you said his name was?"

"Yeah, and sure."

The nurse rushes out of the room, and you rush over to Mike, you grab his hands, they're quite cold. You just look at his face, waiting for him to wake.

Mikes POV

I wake up looking at a ceiling? What happened? Oh god I didn't faint did I? Just knowing that Y/n likes me too overwhelmed me, maybe a little too much, I sit up and then I feel someone holding on to my hands, I look forward and-

"Y/n?!"

"Mike! You're awake! Are you okay why'd you faint?"

Um Yeah, no. Definitely Not telling her why I fainted.

"I um, I don't know..."

"Well I'm glad you're okay now."

Y/n gave me a comforting look and I melted at her soothing voice. A silence falls upon us, but this time it's not awkward; it's peaceful, and perfect. Just her holding my hands in hers I actually can't seem to help but look at her, I really don't understand myself. Why didn't I pay attention to her earlier? I know what I heard, she's loved me since the 3rd grade. And I've only started to love her now, and we're in 9th grade, how does she still love me? I can't believe she's still loves me after all these years. Just the reality of those thoughts hit me of how much she really does care, and I wish that I had noticed. By now all I can do is look at her; she is gazing up at me and I'm kinda checking her out, i know i shouldn't be but I just can't help it, Damn. She has a really nice body, she is just so perfect and I always get lost in those eyes of hers.