Ch. 15

Okay this chapter is dedicated to my friend Elexis!! Hope you like it buddy!! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Zayn's POV

Elexis was still sleeping. I wanted to spend this whole day with her, so she needs to wake up!

I ordered a breakfast from McDonald's cause I'm just that cool ;)

I put it on a tray and held it with one hand and with the other hand I tried to wake her up.

"Lexy..time to wake up." I whispered, slightly shaking her.

"Noooo" she whined.

"But I got you breakfast." I told her.

"Fiiiiine." She whined again. She sat up and I handed her the tray.

"Breakfast in bed eh?" She laughed.

"You know it." I winked.

She dug in and ate everything there was. I laughed as she threw the tray on the floor.

"Done. Now I'm sleeping again." She smiled. I leaned down and kissed her. She tried putting her hands on the back of my neck, but I pulled away.

"Hey!" She said, giving me the evil eye.

"Well if you're going to sleep, then you can't kiss me. It's as simple as that." I winked.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up!" She said. She stood up and stretched, then kissed my cheek and walked to the bathroom.

I had everything planned for today. First, we're going to go to a cute store and I'm going to let her but whatever she wants. Then we're going to go to the skating rink. Then we're going to get food somewhere, don't know where, but somewhere. After that, we'll go to a museum, then to a park where there's a cute little lake. She'll love it!

She came out of the bathroom in a cute blue sweater and some skinny jeans. It's simple, but she looks amazing!

"Ready to go love?" I asked her.

"Of course." She smiled, kissing my cheek. We walked out the door and got a taxi. He dropped us off at the mall.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"Well there's this cute store that has a lot of clothes I thought you'd like. So we're going to shop!" I cheered.

"You can't buy it though. I have my own money." She said.

"No. I'm the gentlemen, so I'm buying." I said.

"Fine." She smiled.

We walked into this store and she instantly fell in love with some shirts.

"I'm going to try these on!" She said, running into the dressing room.

Elexis POV

I tried on all the clothes but they were too expensive! Zayn can't buy all this for me.. I walked out with a disappointed face.

"What's wrong Love?" Zayn asked.

"Um, nothing they just..don't fit?"

"Look I don't care how expensive they are. If they fit, get them. Please." He said.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Just cause you said it's fine." I giggled.

We paid for everything I picked out..I felt bad for making Zayn spend all his money on me but he kept insisting that it was okay.

"Where to next?" I smiled at Zayn.

"We're going skating." He said. My eyes went wide. Oh boy.

Once we got to the skating rink, we got in a paid for the shoes. We were now trying to skate! Key word: trying!

Zayn kept falling and I would every now and then, but not as much as Zayn! It was quite hilarious!

Zayn skated over to me and hugged me. The skates kept moving and we ended up falling down. I kept laughing.

But Zayn shut me up by kissing me..

"Are you hungry?" He whispered.

"Yeah, quite a lot too." I giggled.

"Let's go."

Then we went to Burger King, yum! Simple but good! I got a chicken nugget meal and Zayn got the regular cheeseburger meal! We made small talk often but the food kept distracting me! Today's been perfect..

"You like museums?" Zayn asked as we walked down the streets.

"Yeah, I find them interesting." I told him.

"Good, let's go!" He smiled. He took my hand in his and we ran down the streets to a big museum. It looked..wow.

We walked in and everything was from a LONG time ago! There were pictures of dinosaurs, dinosaur skeletons, cavemen, and a lot more! They also had a lot of rocks, diamonds, jewels! So much! It was amazing! A beautiful sight too!

We spent at least 1 hour and 30 minutes at the museum looking at...well everything!

"Anywhere else?" I asked.

"One more stop." Zayn smiled. But he put a blindfold on me.

"Why do I have this on?" I laughed.

"Because the last stop is a surprise for you." He simply stated.

"Let me give you a piggy back ride." He chuckled. He got me up on his back and started running around in circles, causing me to burst out in laughter.

I ended up falling asleep on Zayn's back.. Dreaming.

"We're here love." Zayn whispered. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful lake, the moons reflection shining down on the waves, and just a perfect sight..

Suddenly Zayn put a necklace around my neck. I looked down and there it was shaped at an infinity sign with the word 'forever' in it..beautiful.

"Zayn.." I whispered. I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

"Anything for you." He whispered against my lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"You made my day..my night..just perfect." I said.

And this time, he smiled against my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short! I just ran out of ideas on what to put in this chapter! I mean it IS a Niall fan fiction so everything I planned was about Niall! Haha but this is good for a short chapter about Zayn and my bestie Elexis :) love you girly!!!

Next chapter with be full of D.R.A.M.A.

I have everything planned for it and it's going to be....very dramatic! And someone, can't say who, but someone will be gone! Out of the story! Possibly for good!;) you never know!

And I know there's not many people reading but for those of you who are, if you want to possibly be one of the boys girlfriends, message me and you could get the part! :) available right now is; Harry and Louis!

I hope you all liked the chapter!! :)