Ch 19

Okay I've decided, the book will end at ch 25! So in this chapter, I'm skipping to a year later to support what's going to happen! Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

1 year later.

Kats POV

Niall and I have been doing wonderful! Our 1 year anniversary passed and what he did was perfect..

•flashback•

"Kat!!" Louis yelled, running into me and Nialls room. Niall wasn't in bed.?

"What Louis?" I asked.

"Up, now! Go to Liam's room!" He yelled, running out.

I obeyed and walked into Liam's room.

"Ah, Kat. Lovely to see you. Go to Zayn's room after this." He said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and walked to Zayn's room to see him standing there with an outfit.

"You've helped me with Elexis so many times, now we are engaged. I can't thank you enough Kat. But Niall begged me to tell you to put this on." Zayn smiled, handing me the outfit.

"Now get changed and go to Harry's room."

I obeyed his order, smiling, and walked to Harry's room.

"Kat! Have a seat! Your make up will be done by me." He smirked.

Do I trust him to do my make up?????

Once he was done, it looked really good. I like it.

"Now go to Louis' room to get your hair done." He smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

I remember I introduced Louis to a girl I know named Kim. They fell in love in the matter of seconds...but Kim lives on her own.

"Hello Kat darling! Ready to do your hair?!" Louis smiled, sitting me down.

He did my hair in a flower braid, going up into a bun. Beautiful!

"Have fun on your date. Now go back to your own room." Louis winked.

I smiled and walked out. I saw there was a note on our door.

"Love, I bet you look perfect! Happy one year babe! Meet me at the little lake I took you to not too long ago! ~Nialler"

I walked out and said goodbye to everyone.

I went to the small lake. My favorite place here in London. I saw Niall sitting there, playing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder, listening to his beautiful voice.

He finished the song, stood up, and reached out for my hand.

I took it and we danced to the sound of nothing..

I giggled some and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me, time seemed as if it was paused on us. This is perfect to me.

"I love you Kat. And I need to ask you something." He smiled. I nodded and looked at him. He got down on one knee and took my hand in his. My free hand flew up to my mouth.

"Kat Baker. You are beautiful. You are amazing. Sweet. Nice. Funny. Cute. Perfect. Everything I could ever ask for. My life is now complete because you are in it. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.. But I could ask for you to be more. There's only one thing I would ever want to change about you, and that's your last name. I love you more than words can say. When I first saw you, I knew we were meant for each other. I never want to lose you Kat. This isn't exactly what it looks like, but this is a promise. Promise me that one day we will get married. Take my promise ring. Will you?" He asked, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

I nodded and he put the promise ring on my finger and I hugged him, as tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you so much Kat.."

"I love you too Niall..so so much." I cried. I kissed him and he spun me around.

•end of flashback•

I looked down at the promise ring as I remember that day.

Yes, Zayn and Elexis are engaged. They are literally perfect for each other.

Elexis had the baby and named her (yes a girl) Kasey. She never thought of naming a child that but when she first saw her, Zayn and her knew Kasey was a perfect name.

She's a beautiful baby. But the baby cried with all the noise here, so Elexis and Kasey moved to a small apartment and Zayn's always there for his free time.

And Louis met my friend Kim! They're doing really well together, been with each other for 6 months now. It's so cute! They're so alike.

Liam and Danielle are doing wonderful. Liam's planning on proposing soon.

Harry's with a nice girl named Ana. She's absolutely wonderful! But they've been together for 3 months and have already "gone all the way"... I heard...sadly!

Me and Niall still haven't done that. And I'm hoping we wait until after marriage. And Niall seems perfectly fine with it. He respects me more than anyone ever has..and I just love him so much. My life would be nothing without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's another short chapter, but I thought I'd update one more time tonight since the other chapter was even shorter! I promise the last 5 chapters will be longer! And there will be a sequel!! I repeat, there WILL be a sequel!!