Ch. 5

Kats POV

It's been a week and a half already. And let me tell you, it's been insane! Girls everywhere!! Anywhere they go, girls! I've even gotten hurt a couple of times while I was out with them! It's insane! Absolutely insane! And today the boys have a concert, meet and greet, and signing. So I'll be alone most of the day. Which sucks. But oh well. I should've known I'd be alone sometimes.

I walked out to my room. I just got out of the shower. I heard Niall on the phone.. And listened in. Not like I meant to. I heard my name though..

"Oh yeah, Kat." He said. Then paused.

"Her? God I swear she's the worst girl I've met. I've met crazy fans who are better than her. She's annoying, she bothers me all the time, and doesn't quit talking. I swear to god, she needs to leave me alone. I hate her." He said.

What? Me? Was that all about me? I.. I didn't know I bothered him.. I thought he liked talking to me.

"Dude quit. Just don't even mention her name. The sound of it kills me." He said.

I walked in, threw my stuff down, and walked out, slamming the door. I ran into the bathroom and cried. Niall and I are close.. We share a room.. We talk sometimes all night.. He holds me.. I thought we were good friends? He even knows you I kissed that night but doesn't tell me because he knows it'll ruin everything. Why should I even care? I don't like him like that. 'Yes you do Kat' my mind tells me. No. I don't! 'Quit lying to yourself. You do' no... He hates me, doesn't he. He said it himself.. He hates me. I cried harder and got up. I looked for anything sharp. My razor! I grabbed it quick, and rolled up my sleeve. I cut my shoulder for a release. Blood started to poor out. I cut more and more. Until my shoulder was completely numb. This... This helps me..

"Kat?!" Niall yelled as he walked into the bathroom.

I looked up at him and cried even harder, throwing my razor against the wall. I couldn't feel my shoulder.

Niall locked the door behind him.

"Kat why did you do that to yourself?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I spat, harshly.

"Why wouldn't I care?! You're like my bestest friend... Girl!" He smiled while tears came down his eyes.

"You... You liar! You hate me!" I yelled.

"Hey shhh. I don't hate you. What would make you think that?"

"I heard you on the phone. Right after you said my name, you started talking crap about some girl who has to be me!" I cried.

"No love.. No... That was my ex I was talking about. My friend I was talking to asked who the cute blonde on tour with us was and I told him you. Then he started talking about my ex.. Love I would never say that about you.." Niall whispered.

"I.. I thought you hated me.. I couldn't imagine that I like you Niall... I like you.. And I thought you hated me." I cried.

"You like me.?" He whispered.

"Ye-yes.."

"Kat, I like you too. But I would rather we don't rush into anything. But you shouldn't do that to yourself love."

"I... I'm sorry Niall.." I whispered.

A few tears slid down his face.

"Let's get you cleaned up, eh?" He whispered.

I slowly nodded. Niall got a rag and wet it a little bit with alcohol.

"This might sting a bit." He whispered before placing it gently on my cuts. I didn't feel a thing. I didn't wince or anything.