Ch. 17

Zayn's POV

She's pregnant with a baby that isn't even mine...could I forgive her? I know I did the same thing..but now she's pregnant..and Perrie didn't even forgive me. I don't know what to do. I love her too. But the fact that she's going to have a baby with someone that isn't me? No. What do I do? I could be the father figure for that baby but...I don't know..if I love Elexis enough, I should be able to forgive her. And I do. I love her. I'll just need some time to think. Right? Right.

Kats POV

Niall and I were sitting in our room, doing our own things. Barely even talking. I was texting Elexis trying to tell her it would be ok and Zayn would forgive her. But what if he doesn't? Man..I couldn't blame him. I probably wouldn't forgive Niall if he got some girl pregnant but that's me. And Zayn and Elexis seem to be perfect together. They're happy when they're with each other. Zayn can't let that go..

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asked me.

"Elexis and Zayn situation." I told him honestly.

"I know Zayn, he loves her and he can't let a love as strong as that go. It'll be fine."

"I hope so Niall..I really do."

"I promise." Niall said, kissing me. I kissed back and pulled away after awhile.

"I love you." Niall said.

"I love you too Niall. I really do."

(So it seems like there won't be anymore drama huh? Just wait!!)

"So we have a break from tour starting tomorrow." Niall said.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I want to stay here with you though. It's only a week break so I want to spend that week with you."

"Sounds perfect to me."

Next day

Kats pov

Zayn told me that he's going to forgive Elexis and go visit her with his time off! When he told me I got so happy I started crying...yeah I'm emotional!

Lately I've been getting a lot of hate from fans.

"She's ugly" "she's fat" "she's a freak." "Niall could do better." "Why is he dating a skank like her?" "Doesn't Niall have any taste in girls?" "Even the ugliest girl at my schools better looking than Kat. Ew" "he'd be better off with someone like me." "She should honestly just die."

I take this stuff personal. I've been bullied my whole life and now I'm being bullied again because I'm in love? It gets to me...

"Hi babe" Niall said, walking into the hotel we went to.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Nothing important."

"Can I see your arms? I want to see if te cuts are getting better." He said. I showed him my arms..the scars weren't even noticeable.

"We're doing better huh? No more of this right?" Niall smiled, a few tears escaping his eyes.

"We are doing better Niall...we are." I gave him a small kiss.

"So I need to run to the store to get a few things. You coming?" Niall asked.

"I'd rather say here. You can go." I smiled wide at him.

"Deal. I'll be back soon. Love you." He whispered, kissing me slowly.