Ch. 11

Nialls POV

"Kat, if you can hear me, you need to come back to me baby.. Come back to me. You can't leave me now..please not now Kat. I wanted to go on several dates, and tomorrow we were gonna have a day together. Just you and I. Kat I love you, I know we haven't known each other for the longest time, but I still have fallen deeply in love with you. I...I know you can't help it Kat, but you just can't leave me. We have some memories together, we've helped each other through so much. We've been through so much during the time we've met. And.. And you're so funny.. And cute..and amazing..beautiful..perfect. Absolutely perfect. You're an angel to me.. But I don't want you to be a real angel, just an angel who's alive Kat.. I-I don't want you to leave. I love you so much. And you...Kat you can't leave me, please come back! Kat please...if you can hear me, come back Kat... Come back to me baby..please..." I cried.

I squeezed her hand. I felt a slight squeeze back. I looked up with tears falling down. Suddenly Kat started breathing again. Her chest started rising slowly and hard.

"Kat?! Doctor! Someone help! She's breathing!! Someone!" I yelled.

A doctor ran in. I ran out because I knew they'd want me out... What. Just. Happened.

Kats POV

"Kat, if you can hear me, you need to come back to me baby.. Come back to me. You can't leave me now..please not now Kat. I wanted to go on several dates, and tomorrow we were gonna have a day together. Just you and I. Kat I love you, I know we haven't known each other for the longest time, but I still have fallen deeply in love with you. I...I know you can't help it Kat, but you just can't leave me. We have some memories together, we've helped each other through so much. We've been through so much during the time we've met. And.. And you're so funny.. And cute..and amazing..beautiful..perfect. Absolutely perfect. You're an angel to me.. But I don't want you to be a real angel, just an angel who's alive Kat.. I-I don't want you to leave. I love you so much. And you...Kat you can't leave me, please come back! Kat please...if you can hear me, come back Kat... Come back to me baby..please..." Niall cried. I don't get it, I was sitting right next to him.

"Niall. I'm here.. I'm here." I said. I looked at whatever he was looking at and saw my own body. Laying there. Lifeless.

Holy shit. Am I dead?

"Niall! Niall can you hear me?! Niall! I'm trying Niall please!" I cried.

I got up and laid down on my own body, hoping that would work. But nothing happened.

"God, I know you can hear me now. I need to be alive again. I don't want to die, I can't. I love Niall.. I honestly do and he's right. I want to be with him God you can't do this please god...please." I begged. And suddenly, I could breath again. It was hard, but I could still breath. I squeezed Nialls hand, letting him know that I was here with him.

Nialls POV

I ran out to the waiting room.

"Lads! She's alive!!" I yelled.

"How?! Her heart stopped breathing?!" Liam yelled.

"I don't know, I don't care! But she's alive!! She's alive...guys.!" I cried tears of joy.

"Mr. Horan." The doctor called out.

"Yes?" I said, walking up.

"I don't know how, but she is alive. It's quite a miracle. She's doing perfectly fine too. Not in any pain at all. I'm surprised. We'd like to keep her over night for observations though. But you can visit her and pick her up in the morning." The doctor said.

I smiled really wide and ran into her room.

"Niall!" She yelled, trying to get up.

"Rest love, don't hurt yourself!" I said. I couldn't stop smiling. I ran over to her and hugged her. I kissed her millions of times too.

"My god Kat you scared me." I cried.

"I scared you? I was scared myself!" She cried back.

"You were dead...how were you scared if you were dead?" I asked.

"Niall I was by you the whole time." She whispered. My eyes went wide.

"Y-you were?"

"Yes Niall. I didn't know I was dead until I saw my own body. So I begged God to let me come back for you Niall.. And he let me. I don't know how that happened but Niall I was right next to you." She whispered, starting to cry.

"Shit... We should write a book!" I joked. "I'm kidding Love, I'm just happy that you're okay." I said smiling.

"Niall I don't want to be alone tonight." She said.

"I'll stay here."

"They won't let you Niall, it's not allowed since I'm an adult."

"I'll sneak in if I have to!" I exclaimed.

"Niall, you'll get in trouble."

"I don't care, to be with you it's worth it."

She just smiled and kissed me.

"Um, Mr Horan, visiting hours are over."

"Yes ma'am." I said.

I walked out and waited about 15 minutes. Then I snuck into the room through the window.

"Niall?" Kat whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You were serious about staying?" She smiled.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I laughed.

"Niall...I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

I laid in the bed with her and wrapped her in my arms.

"Don't even scare me like that again." I said.

"If I ever do, I wouldn't mean to." She whispered.

We kissed a little bit until someone knocked on the door.

"Shit Niall." She said. I got on the floor and hid under the bed, fast.

"Kat Baker?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just had to ask how you were feeling."

"I'm feeling fine. But do you think when you shut the door, you can close the blinds? The light bothers me when I'm trying to sleep.." Kat asked.

"Well of course. And if you want we can move you to the bed on the other side and even put the curtain up."

"Please.!" Kat laughed.

Shit.. What am I going to do?

"Okay. Just go ahead and move everything to the other side. We'll close the blinds and you could pull the curtain over to keep the light away sweetie." The doctor said. She walked out and closed the blinds.

"Yes!" Kat whispered/yelled.

"That worked perfectly." I smiled.

We both moved to the other bed and laid down.

"So tomorrow. Are we still having an alone day?" I asked.

"Why not?"

"Yay!" I smiled.

"I'm tired Niall.." She whispered.

"Go to sleep silly."

"Okay. Love you Niall."

"Love you too Kat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't kill her off! Haha anyway it's kinda short but it's past 3 in the morning so I'm tired! Goodnight everyone!!!