Ch. 16

You know when you have amazing ideas for a story, then when you're about to write it, it's gone ;-; yeah......me too

But I can come up with something just as good! Right???? •.• I hope...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3 weeks later

Kats POV

"You can't leave me!!" I cried. Elexis had college soon and she has to leave...

"I don't want to!!" She cried back, Hugging me.

"Last call for plane 334" the lady said over the thingy.

"I gotta go guys.." She cried, hugging everyone. She kissed Zayn and left for her plane.

Well...my best friend won't be traveling with us anymore...

When we got back to the bus, everyone went to their own rooms. Me and Niall haven't been talking as much lately. I know, we share a room, but we don't even talk a lot.. Weird.. And every time it talk to him, he answers with short replies. That's not normal...right?

"Niall..." I whined.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" I asked. He kept staring at his phone.

"Why should you care?" He snapped. Jeez...

"Fine. Nevermind." I said. I got on my phone and texted Harry.

(K=Kat. H=Harry)

K: Harry, Nialls ignoring me again..can I hang with you ? Pretty pleeeaase

H: of course love! I'll get Louis outta here and it'll be just us :) xx

K: that's why I love you Harry! Xxx

I guess Niall noticed I was smiling at my phone.

"Why you smiling like that?" He smirked.

"I'm just texting a friend." I said.

"Who?"

"No one." I snapped. He could tell I was pissed so he sorta backed off.

I got out of my bed and walked out the door. I could feel Nialls eyes on me the whole time. I walked into Harry's room without even knocking...which I instantly regretted. He was pulling his boxers up but you could clearly see his....well....you know.

I didn't say anything. I just went wide eyed and shut his door.

Minutes later he opened the door with a red face.

"Knocking would've been smart." He said.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Impressed?" He winked.

"Harry!"

"It's just a question." He smirked.

"I-uhh-well...I guess?" I said.

"Good, you should be."

He sat down next to me and stared at me for a minute.

"So what's going on with Niall?"

"He seems pissy about everything and he just ignores me lately..and he's pissing me off..I love him Harry and he's acting like he hates me." I said, starting to cry.

"Awe, don't cry love. Why don't you talk to him about it?" Harry said, hugging me. He kissed my head and let go for a minute.

"Harry I don't know but...I just miss the old Niall.." I cried.