Ch. 8

Kats POV

Me and Niall snuck into the bus since it was late. We thought no body was up.. Well we thought wrong. It was dark, but we could see 4 figures sitting on the couch, arms crossed, staring at us.

"Well well well. Where have you two been?" Liam asked.

"We were ju-"

"No excuses" Louis cut me off.

"What were you two doing? Hmm?" Harry winked.

"Kat if you lie to us I'll never forgive you." Zayn said.

"We were making out." Niall simply said.

"Ewwwwwww!!!!" The boys yelled, getting up and running to their rooms.

"Good job." I laughed, high fiving Niall.

"Why thank you my dear." He chuckled. We went to our room. I changed real fast and jumped in bed. Niall changed and stood next to my bed.

"Goodnight Kat." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Wait, Niall.?"

"Yeah?"

"Sleep with me?"

"I thought you weren't ready for that? I'm not even ready for that. We just got into a relationship, Kat are you sure?!" He panicked.

"Niall I didn't mean it like that. I just want to cuddle." I laughed.

"Oh... Then yeah, sure." He laughed along. He climbed in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. My head rested on his chest, and my hands were on his stomach. Our legs were intertwined. This is the kind of cuddling I like.

"When's your birthday Kat?" He asked.

"February 20."

"It's January 6..That's not far away. What do you want?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just a kiss and a hug and I'm good." I smiled.

He frowned at me. "Okay. If you insist."

We didn't say anything else to each other, Niall just started playing with my hair.. And soon, I was asleep.

I woke up.. Too early.. It was 5:30. Why?! Everyone else was sleeping. What woke me up.? The knocking on the bus window in me and Nialls room. It happened 2 times. Then stopped. Then happened again 3 times. It wasn't just a tree or anything, I could tell it was a person.

"Niall." I whispered, slightly shaking him.

"5 more minutes mum." He mumbled.

I started laughing and shook him again.

"Niall. Get up silly." I said. He opened his eyes.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked. His morning voice is.. Wow..

"There's someone knocking on the window. Listen."

We waited a couple minutes, and heard a knock. Niall looked confused.

"It's probably a couple of fans." He whispered.

"I don't know Niall.." I got up quietly and looked out the window. No fans. No girls. No anyone. I could've sworn someone was there.

"There's no one there Niall." I said.

"Yeah it was probably just some fans." He whispered.

I had a feeling it wasn't just some fans.. But I could be wrong.. Niall might be right, I don't know. Suddenly I felt really nauseous and lightheaded.