Chapter 16

~Last Chapter~ 

Doomed; bring me the horizon - inspiring song 

***

Chapter 16 : Doomed 

-I have known Mikaela for years and years. I loved him with all my heart. I always was by his side, even when times were rough. I was following him as a shadow to his feet. 

And I knew he felt the same love I felt. 

Yet, here we are, facing each other, face to face, eye to eye, with no feelings at all. I lost my hope and my heart together with him, and the pain was replaced by a beautiful feeling. Killing him was the only choice I had in my mind, and the words he told me were without any voice, as if they were fading away the moment they were spoken.-

She was walking slowly towards him, a great-full smile was upon her face. 
Mikaela didn't know what to do. 

She was strong, stronger then anyone he knew, because he still loved her. He didn't want to hurt her anymore. 
"Y/N! Get out of it! We can still make it!" 
Nothing. 

Nothing he said helped. 
Looking down at his sword, he understood that maybe she will remember him. Maybe he can still save her. 
When she started to run he didn't moved but when she was ready to attack him once again with her sharp weapon, he backed and blocked her. 
She chuckled. 
"Baka" She hissed at him, kicking him down to the ground and kicking him again with all her power. 

He flew away, hitting the wall, falling down. 
He got up to his feet. When she was once again in front of him, close enough, he grabbed her by her hands and looked into her eyes. 
"Remember me Y/N!" 

Something in her chest ached. 
He saw it, and knew there was hope. 
She pushed him away, grabbed his head and pierced her nails into his flesh. 
"Fight me!" She shouted at him. 
"Never" He whispered. 
She kept trying to beat him, but everytime he grabbed her and looked into her eyes. 

It was the worst. 
She started to remember slowly how she felt before, and it was so painful she wanted to kill him. 
"You fool" She said, pushing him and cutting his chest. He was breathing heavily now. 
"Do you really think that I will for give you for all your sins, all the sorrow? You just an act" 
He smirked, shocking her. 
"I never pretended to love you. Everything was real from the start my love". 

It started to rain. 
The cold drops hitting her body, her face, her everything. She fell down to her knee, her chest burning.

 She fell down to her knee, her chest burning

why does it hurts like this - she wondered. 
She looked at him, standing there, watching her. 

And then she smiled, understanding that it will never work. 
"Sorry" She said, "I almost killed the wrong person" 

It happened fast. Too fast. 

His eyes were shocked as he run up to her, catching his body and screaming her name. 
Her  sword was stuck inside of her. 
"Mika...My dear Mika" She said , tears falling down, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry it turned out to be like that... I'm so sorry" She whispered. 
"Stop it! It's not your fault!" He yelled at her, looking at her lifeless eyes. 

"I was cursed by a never-ending life, Mika" She whispered, "And in my miserable life, I choose my fate with you." Her body started to glow as the red marking appeared on her weak body. 
"I will follow you everywhere you go. I will fight with you, and I will love with you. I will follow you" She hugged him tight and took his sword into her hands, stubbing herself in her heart. 

In mere seconds she disappeared. 

Mikaela stood up, wiping away his tears. 

He smiled, feeling her next to him. 

"Let's do this Mika" She said to him when the white haired vampire showed up, "Let's be together". 

_____________________

Thank you all for reading my story :)

If you didn't understand, Y/N turned into a demon and now she is in Mikaela's sword. 
Maybe it's a bit sad ending but she haven't died, and just like Yu can see Asuramaru, Mikaela can see her now. 

You are welcomed to check out my other stories